How they say Goodbye (Preference) FINAL CHAPTER

Thought this would be a nice way to end this series,

POE: He holds you as tight as he can for as long as he can and tells you he'll be back before you know it.

FINN: He gives you something to keep yourself entertained like a rubix cube or sketch book. The day before he leaves he makes sure to spend all his time with you.

REY: Sadly, more often than not she doesn't have time to give a proper goodbye. Just before she leaves she'll give you a kiss and squeeze your hand, "It won't be long, my love."

KYLO: He would move around when he realizes he won't see you for a month or two. He becomes very clingy and before he leaves he'll bury his face in your hair and smile.

HUX: He'll take you out to a nice restaurant if possible. He then tells you every thing that will happen on the trip and how to contact him.

HAN: He keeps his arms around you and tries to get you to stay. When you don't the morning before he'll be a bit distant but then shower you with affection minutes before you go.

LEIA: She take your hands and kiss your knuckles lightly before pulling you into a warm hug, "I'll miss you."

LUKE: "I won't be gone for too long. You keep the bed warm for me okay?" He gives you a bear hug and a quick kiss before running off.

ANAKIN: He tries to have you with him always but if he can't he'll spend the night before making you feel special.

DIN: Big baby, baby boy. Drags his feet until you kiss him and tell him it's his duty to leave but that you'll be here when he gets back.

Thank you for reading!