Valentines (Preference)

Sorry this is so late, I was in a mental hospital....anyways

POE: You two watch cheesy movies and he buys you a bracelet made from jade beads.

FINN: He wakes you up with kisses and takes you on a road trip to a romantic spot with a picnic dinner!

REY: She takes you to a planet to relax for the weekend and get massages, hot spring baths and yoga lessons.

KYLO: He gives almost everyone the day off so he can focus on you. You take a romantic bubble bath together. Before you go to bed you make sure to kiss every single scar on his face.

HUX: He send big bouquets of flowers to your door and makes you dinner. Then he usually reads you a few poems before getting distracted by Millicent.

HAN: He takes you dancing and tells you stories of his smuggling and getting into trouble. For once he doesn't cheap out on you.

LEIA: She buys you fancy jewelry and takes you to see a play. After that you walk through the streets together looking at the old buildings.

LUKE: He tries to make sure everything is perfect. He got you a radio which worked for music and for talking to him. He even let you decide what he wore for your date!

ANAKIN: You went stargazing and pointed out your favorite constellations. He gave your a new coat and matching gloves!