99-Don't Be Sad

"Uncle, you can hug Sangsang if you are feeling unhappy!"

"..." Shen Chuchen's mouth opened slightly upon hearing her naive and innocent words. He continued leaning on the wall and smiled lightly, thinking that she was so innocently cute.

"Go to bed." The man patted the little girl's back, "Aren't you going to school tomorrow?"

Shen Chuchen's voice was as sloppy as usual, looking as if he wasn't the one who felt lonely.

The little thing widened her round cat eyes and stood there stubbornly without moving, asking hesitantly again, "Are you really not going to hug Sangsang?"

Ye Sang turned her face away and looked prideful but warm with her lips pursed together, "My grandpas had to line up to hug me before."

Shen Chuchen squatted down and he wanted to laugh. He poked the little thing's dimples with his long and slim fingers, sounding hoarse, "People need to line up to hug you?"

"Did you know that people who want to hug me can line up from here all the way overseas to another country?"

Shen Chuchen had a high status and many others have tried to shove many women to him, but without a doubt, they all failed.

Later on, some weird families stopped giving him women, but children.

When Shen Chuchen saw rows of crying children asking for hugs, his inner self crumbled apart.

Ye Sang pouted and mumbled, "Uncle is a liar."

Liar Shen: "...."

He poked the little thing's forehead lightly and smiled, "Go back to sleep."

He would always stay up in the living room for the entire night on his mother's death anniversary.

He won't sleep.

And he doesn't dare to sleep.

The little thing heard him and sat down on the floor, her innocent face looking rather melancholic.

"Uncle can't sleep either?" She asked dryly.

Shen Chuchen's temples throbbed as Ye Sang looked like she was ready to settle down in the living room. He strode towards her and wanted to pick her up.

But when he walked in closer, the little thing familiarly hugged his thigh and smiled, "Ye Sangsang can't sleep either."

Shen Chuchen, who sensed something soft on his thigh, stared."..."

He wanted to throw her off but he was worried that he'd hurt her, he could only tolerate patiently and asked back with a smile, "Why can't you sleep?"

What do brats do nowadays when they don't sleep?

Thinking about life?

Shen Chuchen inhaled deeply and he was on the verge of being driven mad.

Ye Sang hugged his thighs tightly and pouted so much that a bottle of oil could hang from her lips. She whispered:

"Sangsang is getting her parents called to school."

Shen Chuchen: "..." That's none of my business.

The man put the little thing down on the couch and sat next to her, lighting a cigarette as he watched her with amusement.

The little thing swayed her legs while sitting down and shook her head, "Uncle... if you help me and go to kindergarten with me tomorrow, Sangsang can sleep with you tonight."