102-Say That Again?

The little thing looked up in confusion as Shen Chuchen approached her again, "...Uncle?"

Did his conscience realize?

Shen Chouchen cleared his throat and his devilish was filled with calmness.

He saw that the little thing stared at him, the man couldn't help but argue coolly, "What are you looking at?"

"Haven't you seen a handsome man getting lost before?"

He just used the firmest tone to say the sulkiest thing.

The little girl replied crisply, "... Uncle is an idiot."

Shen Chuchen bent down and picked her up, flickering her forehead, "Shut it."

"I don't even know where you are drinking milk when I'm dealing with a bunch of cunning foxes."

The little thing humphed and covered her head while pointing towards the kindergarten, "It's right there."

"Uncle can drop me at my class."

"Oh..."

It was his first time holding a child and he was rather unskilled with it. Her chubby body was moving around in his arms and Shen Chuchen pinched her cheeks unhappily, ordering coolly, "Don't move so much."

"Oh..."

Just listen to their same half-hearted tone.

Shen Chuchen's lips twitched. He dropped her off in front of her classroom and patted the little bag on the waist. Seeing that she was still standing there, he smiled leisurely, "Don't worry, I won't smash anyone."

After a pause, he smiled again, "Talking reasonably is what I like to do the most as a person."

Ye Sang felt reluctant but eventually waved her hand, "Okay then...see you later."

When the little thing was reluctant to say goodbye, Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui, who were having a heated discussion about how to avoid getting beaten by their parents, also noticed her.

"Sangsang!" Su Ruirui called happily.

Ye Sang turned around and slowly settled between them with her little bag.

"Did your parents come?" Ye Niannian asked eagerly.

The little thing shook her head, "My mommy isn't here, un...." After a pause, Ye Sang mumbled, "My daddy came."

Su Ruirui was confused, "Where's your mom?"

He hasn't... he hasn't met Ye Sangsang's mom before.

The strand of hair standing up on Ye Sang's head swayed as she replied crisply, "Mommy is with my grandpas."

She has a mommy.

It's just that...

Her mommy isn't here with her right now.

"Tsk." Zhao Yuan was frustrated having his parents called to the school. He heard the three culprits were still chitchatting, he decided to spoil the fun without hesitation.

"Your mom gave birth to you but she won't raise you up! Bleh bleh bleh, wild child."

Su Ruirui grinded his teeth and glared at Zhao Yuan, "Say that again?"

"Fatty Zhao, you want to get beaten up again don't you?" Ye Niannian also stood up.

Two delicate-looking young masters surrounded him, sounding threatening.

"I'm not a wild child," Ye Sang looked down and whispered, "Sangsang has a mommy...."

The little thing's eyes became red. She hugged her bag tightly as they mentioned her mother, she stood up and stared at him while sobbing, "Sangsang's mommy is the best."