187-Can't You See That Dog Duan Is Reading Porn?

The little thing was trying to get them beaten up together.

"No." Shen Yao straightened her back slightly and declined her invitation without hesitation.

What was she doing in the middle of the night?

The little thing laid on her stomach on the bed and swayed her shorts legs. She sighed deeply and puffed her soft cheeks.

She didn't want to do this either.

She finally remembered that her grandpas told her everything that happened in this novel before she came here.

For the first two, they would be fine as long as they don't ask for trouble.

But villain daddy number three wanted to take revenge on society.

The little thing laid on her bed lazily like a little bun and sighed a few times.

"Woof." A tiny bark came from underneath her bed, making Shen Yao jump.

"Woof woof woof." It saw that Ye Sang was still spacing out and it wagged its tails in dissatisfaction and gestured to her to cheer up.

She spent so long dealing with these villains and now it was time to do something more meaningful to society!

After the little thing climbed down slowly, the puppy bit the tail on her pajamas excitedly.

Under Shen Yao's shocked glance, it barked in excitement.

"Woof." Ye Sangsang, our mission is here! Represent love and peace to stop number three from courting disaster!!

The little thing woke up from the puppy's excited barkings.

Ye Sang looked up and her clear eyes were full of eagerness, "Sister! Let's go play in Uncle Mu's study."

Shen Yao's eyelids twitched.

If she saw Ye Sang as an idiot before, then she now sees Ye Sang as a naughty child.

Not only so, but she had to drag everyone into it with her.

She rolled her eyes elegantly and put the book down next to her pillow. She bent her knees and put her chin on them, asking Ye Sang leisurely, "You want to play in Uncle Mu's study?"

The little thing nodded obediently.

Shen Yao: "...If you want to die, just say so."

This kid was hopeless.

The little thing shook her head and hugged her puppy tightly while speaking rather heroically, "Sangsang is a big child now."

Shen Yao nodded.

Mhm.

A big mouse, for sure.

Ye Sang continued to sway her head, "A big child doesn't need company."

She could go to daddy's study alone.

Shen Yao didn't know where she concluded this from and patted the little thing's head seriously, "Alright, then you can go by yourself."

She wanted to sleep.

And Shen Yao wasn't too interested in watching naughty children getting beaten up.

The little thing hugged the hugged again and swallowed slightly, striding outside alone.

Shen Yao sat there calmly with her leg crossed like an old monk and silently counted.

"1."

"2."

Before she could count "3", the little thing stumbled and crawled her way back from the living while sobbing. She poked her head out from behind the door and frowned her little bun face. Her curly lashes trembled, "I-I regret it."