154- Going to the Amusement Park With Daddy Shen (Part 2)

Naturally, Ye Sang had no objection.

She was obviously still spacing out. She nudged her dad with her head and glanced at Duan Jinyan.

The boy seemed to sense her looking and looked up, his eyes smiling in a breathtaking way.

Ye Sang's expressions froze.

Then she immediately buried her face into Shen Chuchen's arms shyly.

Shen Chuchen saw her actions and didn't overthink it, assuming that she was just being shy.

The man declared in a low voice, "Let's go, I'll take you two out tonight."

The little thing replied in a small voice, "Okay."

-----

Honestly, it was Shen Chuchen's second time bringing children out. Everyone on the internet said that it was hard to discipline children outside.

But his two kids were quite obedient.

Duan Jinyan glanced at the little girl who was hiding from him and he had no idea why she was so scared of him.

The amusement park at night was lively, children and adults were coming in and out, making it crowded.

Shen Chuchen held the little thing's hand tightly, afraid that he'd lose her again.

As for Duan Jianyan?

Ha.

He would be thankful if his brat doesn't trick others. Getting lost isn't a term that would appear in his dictionary.

There were quite a few things they could play at night. Shen Chuchen had never been here before and he intentionally put a hand in his pocket and held his child's hand in the other. Because they were all attractive, they soon attracted a crowd.

"Sir, is there anything you wish to play?" A woman in uniform approached them. She studied their attires and her eyes lit up as she quickly promoted, "We have a lot of things here at our amusement park."

The woman smiled, "Ferris wheel, go-kart, haunted house. These are quite popular here."

"Would you like to try with your children?"

Shen Chuchen listened to the options she gave and frowned slightly. He looked at the tall ferris wheel and the first thought that came into mind was danger.

"Daddy." The little thing tugged a corner of his shirt and asked with bright eyes, "What's a haunted house?"

Shen Chuchen's face froze unnaturally. He licked his lips and rigidly replied, "A... A bunch of peasants that pretend to be ghosts hide inside a house."

The woman's lips twitched.

Peasants?

Perhaps the haunted house's staff would want to have a word with you.

The little thing was still confused, "What's a ghost?"

The boy stood behind them lazily and his facial features were exceptionally delicate under the moonlight.

He smiled lightly, "Sister, why do you have so many questions?"

Ye Sang hid behind her dad and ignored him as she kept on asking, "What's a ghost?"

She had a strong desire for knowledge.

But Shen Chuchen didn't want to tell her.

The man bent his finger and flicked her forehead, blinking, "Why do you have so many questions?"