164-Huo Yao Daddy Coming Back (Part 2)

Mu Chen: "..."

Why does this kid have so much strange logic?

"Go to sleep." He thought for a while and rubbed the top of her head as he suppressed the disdain in his heart, he spoke half-heartedly, "Be good and go to bed, I'll take you out tomorrow."

The little thing looked at the sweets in his pocket longingly but frowned slightly at the thought of going outside to play. After a while, she replied,

"Okay."

She won't eat it then.

She angrily picked up her bag and her strand of hair swayed with her as she strode outside with her short legs.

Mu Chen looked up and stopped her lazily, "Wait..."

Ye Sang's head tilted to the side.

Mu Chen raised an eyebrow and asked, "I told you to sleep, where are you going?"

The little thing replied with her milky voice, "G-guest room."

Mu Chen pulled his lips and recalled the rare tranquility he felt when he slept with her and smiled through a snort, "There's a big bad wolf in the guest room."

The man half smiled, "Are you sure you want to go?"

"..." Ye Sang's cat eyes widened slightly and she was terrified.

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes and pointed at the big bed on the side lazily, "Sleep there, or big bad wolf will eat you tonight."

Ye Sang yawned softly and glanced slowly at Mu Chen before making her way to the bed.

The little thing laid on the soft bed and buried her face in the blanket.

Ye Sang pouted slightly when she touched the pillow and fell asleep in almost a second.

The little thing breathed calmly. Her lashes trembled slightly and her pout made her look soft and obedient.

Mu Chen slowly laid on the bed leisurely after seeing that she fell asleep. He hugged the soft little thing and felt calm at the milky scent.

The man looked down at the sound asleep little girl and remembered the photo Shen Chuchen took a while ago for no reason.

His lips curled upwards and his spirit lifted a little. He sat up and directed his phone at the sleeping little girl.

After he adjusted the angle, he took a picture without hesitation.

Mu Chen then hesitated for a while then immediately snorted coldly, editing a sentence on his phone:

—— Troublesome.

After he edited it, he posted it on WeChat. He was in a rather good mood and smiled.

He didn't care how furious Shen Chuchen and Huo Yao were, he hugged the soft little bun in his arms and fell asleep, satisfied.

-----

Ye Sang woke up and pouted. Warm sunlight shined into the room, she lifted her china-like face and saw Mu Chen handling his files by the desk.

She softly yawned then slowly realized that it was a holiday today and she didn't need to get up early.

"Uncle..." The little thing crisply greeted, "Good morning."

Mu Chen thought the word "uncle" was ear piercing.

The man glanced at her in disdain and accurately threw a pair of overalls that Housekeeper Mu bought on the little thing's head and replied coolly, "Put it on."