165- Huo Yao Daddy Coming Back (Part 3)

Mu Chen's late-night post was destined to make two people unable to fall asleep.

Shen Chuchen inhaled deeply.

Although he knew that Mu Chen couldn't possibly leave Sangsang behind, he was still pissed after knowing that Mu Chen actually picked her up.

"Trash dog Huo." The man licked his lips. Does Huo Yao feel uncomfortable if he didn't find something for him to do?

Shen Chuchen sat back in his chair with frustration and crossed his long legs lazily. He turned the chair around a little and narrowed his eyes, emitting a frustrated aura around him.

Special Assistant Liu swallowed and carefully glanced at the paternity test result on the table, feeling as dumbfounded as Shen Chuchen.

What's going on?

Mu Chen and their young miss are blood-related too?!

"B-Boss..." He stuttered and swallowed, "Are y-you sure there's no problem with this?"

Huo Yao was already shocking enough.

Now that there's Mu Chen too, were they going to collect all five big characters in the capital and summon the dragon?

"Impossible." The man looked much calmer than Special Assistant Liu. His red lips curled up and he looked like he was smiling.

Although he already made a possible assumption.

But he's still felt like he had a stroke after looking at the result.

F*** you.

He hasn't even spent that much time with his daughter yet and now a bunch of dogs are going to fight over her with him in the future.

Shen Chuchen clenched his teeth and wanted to curse even more after recalling the other two photos in the little thing's bag.

"Forget it." He tapped the tabletop with his fingertips and pursed his lips.

The man licked his lips, "Wait for Huo Yao to come back first."

Huo Yao already exploded with an extra dad.

If he knew that there might be another three, he would probably kill them.

--------

Huo Yao just left the airport and sat in the car, glaring at the photo on WeChat. When he saw the caption "troublesome", he almost exploded.

Huo Yao almost said: my f****** daughter, why are you taking photos?!

Is she someone you can take photos of?

He pictured Shen Chuchen and Mu Chen taking photos in turn and felt sick.

Didn't he only go overseas once?

How many days had it been, did his daughter not belong to him anymore?

Special Assistant Zhao's head drooped down sleepily and obvious dark circles could be seen when he closed his eyes.

Heaven knew how much overtime he worked.

Other than having to deal with his boss's low pressure, he had to stay up and work overtime too.

It felt like he was living deep underwater with scorching fire.

"Boss, are we going home or to the office?" Special Assistant Zhao yawned and asked.

Huo Yao's face was icy as he spat out word by word: "Then. Shen. Family."

He's going to ask what was up with that paternity test result.