152- Dog Mu Is Mad

Shen Chuchen narrowed his eyes and glared at him, "What are you glaring at? Is my daughter someone you can look at?"

He talked as if he just swallowed gun powder.

As a villain in the novel like Shen Chuchen, there was no way Mu Chen would be intimidated by him.

The man raised an eyebrow, "Daughter?"

Mu Chen looked at him calmly, "I don't remember seeing any women around you, where did this daughter pop out from?"

Shen Chuchen hugged the little bun tightly and narrowed his eyes, "My biological daughter. Do I need you to show you our paternity test result?"

Mu Chen knew that she must be his real daughter from his tone of voice.

This made him feel unhappy for no reason.

And he didn't know why he felt annoyed.

Mu Chen had always been a toxic person, especially when he was talking to his sworn enemy from his previous lifetime.

He pulled a fake smile on his face, "I remember your promise to me, saying that you won't have a child even if you have to jump down a cliff or starve to death?"

And now?

Who has thought that a nasty man like Shen Chuchen would have a little girl?

Ye Niannian shrank his neck; honestly, Shen Chuchen traumatized him.

Before Ye Sangsang came, Shen Chuchen and Huo Yao's relationship was not bad.

When he was four years old, at the naughtiest time of his life, Ye Niannian, unfortunately, met these two merciless villains who loved to pretend to be cool.

He was too young and naive at that time.

He thought he could do anything and he wasn't afraid of anyone.

Then he received a beating from these two.

Ye Niannian hated to recall the past and covered his face, too scared to say anything.

Wuwuwu.

Ye Sangsang's fathers are all not humans!

They are a bunch of devils!!

Shen Chuchen still looked like he was enjoying it. He grinned and pinched the little thing's cheeks, speaking lazily, "I like it."

He really adored the little thing.

He wouldn't dare to give her a moon if she wanted a star.

Mu Chen: "..."

Fine.

This is a classic example of how much someone had fallen.

He used to be a villain, now he's a stay-at-home dad.

-------

And at this, the newly promoted stay-at-home Villain Shen pulled the little girl into his arms and his eyes smiled with the little bun in his arms.

He lazily asked, "I'm going to take my daughter home, you don't have a problem with it, do you?"

Ye Sang blinked and tilted her head to the side in confusion.

The man smiled and pressed down the strand of hair standing up on her head. He quietly looked at Mu Chen without any smiles in his eyes.

Mu Chen's eyes were clear, but he obviously didn't agree to it despite him staying silent.

Logically speaking, he wasn't in a position to stop him as Shen Chuchen was the little thing's father.

If it was a few days ago, Mu Chen would've sent her away without hesitation.