145-When She Used To Have A Grandpa Who Was Number One in the World?

"Be quiet, everyone." Ms. Xu waved her hands and gestured for those chattering children to stop.

"Does anyone know how to play the Guzheng?" She frowned slightly at the thought of it being too difficult for these children, she changed her expression, "Or, any other instruments?"

A few children exchanged a glance with each other in confusion and shook their heads.

Most children their age spent their time playing, no one was bored enough to practice an instrument.

Ms. Xu looked at all the children with a headache and after a while, she suggested, "The worst scenario is that we cancel our program."

She couldn't let Shen Yao go, she would be looking for death if she still went on stage like this.

Her parents didn't feel bad for her, but she did.

Shen Yao didn't speak. She looked at the sleepy little thing whose head was drooping to the ground, and the little girl leaned over slightly and let Ye Sang rest her head on her shoulder.

But Ye Sang bumped into her shoulder and felt much more awake after shaking her head a few times.

The little thing was naturally cute and the hair on her head stubbornly stayed up, and she looked a little silly from just waking up.

She could melt their hearts into pools of water.

Shen Yao half smiled and thought that this idiot could be cute sometimes.

Ms. Xu saw the sleepy little thing and asked again without giving up, "Other than Shen Yao, is there no one else who knows how to play the guzheng in our class?"

"Even if no one can play the guzheng, what about other instruments?"

"..." Her responses were still the children's yawns.

Ms. Xu: "..." This is definitely the worst class she has taught.

Ye Sang heard "guzheng" and trembled out of reflex. The strand of hair stood up on her head and she looked dumbfounded.

Discussion: what should do when she used to have a grandpa who used to be number one in the world before?

The little thing was so traumatized that she would be stupefied upon hearing something her grandpas were good at.

It was nothing to look back on. Ye Sang swayed her head and pursed her lips together without speaking.

Ms. Liu's eyes turned and suddenly glanced at the sleepy Ye Sang. She softened her voice and smiled, "Sangsang."

"Can you play the guzheng for your sister on stage?"

After a pause, she added, "Pipa works too."

It's not a problem as long as she was good at it.

Ye Sang shook her head and finally woke up for a few seconds, refusing the offer subconsciously, "No no, I don't know how to play it."

Ms. Liu showed her understanding, "It's fine, it doesn't matter that you haven't learned it before. Don't be nervous, we just have to go through the procedure."

It was only a program and there was no need to put too much pressure on the children.

The little thing stalled next to Shen Yao, dropping her head down.

S-She didn't want to go.

Shen Yao saw the energyless little thing and raised an eyebrow.

"You are shy?" She pondered and asked in a low voice.

Ye Sang nodded in embarrassment.

She has never faced a crowd alone before.