172-Two Special Assistants' Verbal Fight Over the Child

Special Assistant Zhao smiled coldly, "My boss can give her a complete childhood, can your boss do that?"

Huo Yao: "..." Be gone.

He can't keep this one anymore.

Special Assistant Liu: "..."

Damn it.

This peasant just said that his boss was incapable.

"My boss...my boss pointed a gun at my young miss when he met her for the first time."

Shen Chuchen: "..." Throw this one away too.

But, the two of them started to argue like mad.

And the content was funny too.

"My boss is a director-general, he can get all the information he wants on a woman in five minutes!!"

Special Assistant Liu wasn't to be outdone, "My boss can cover the sky with one hand and he'll send me to dig mines in Africa if he's unhappy."

Special Assistant Zhao: "..." Damn.

Him too.

The reality showed that they couldn't work as a special assistant if they didn't know how to mine.

Especially special assistants of big villains, they had to face the risk of mining in African every minute.

They two gradually felt more sympathetic for each other.

Huo Yao, Shen Chuchen: "..."

Great.

They can keep each other company when they go mining in Africa.

They can both f*** off.

*

It was undeniably an intense thing to watch when big shots were fighting over a child.

Huo Yao narrowed his eyes and coldness flashed across his eyes.

It's impossible to give his daughter away.

Shen Chuchen also wasn't noble enough to give her away too. As a completely nasty person, his lips curved upwards and he said, "Why don't you let the child decide?"

Huo Yao: "..."

He looked at the sleepy little thing in his arms and didn't speak.

Shen Chuchen crossed his legs, "I don't plan to share her anyways."

How annoying is that?

Do they only get one day each with five of them in the future?

What a joke.

Forget about him, all the other four merciless and cruel fathers with short tempers would start to fight before they decide how to divide the time.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." These four were so hard to deal with.

It was impossible to reach a mutual decision, they might as well sit down together calmly and stab each other.

Huo Yao also knew that it wasn't a good solution to confront each other like this.

He put the little girl down on the ground with a cold face and glared at the wobbling little thing.

And it made her scared.

"Daddy daddy hug..." She shocked her dizzy head and subconsciously looked for Shen Chuchen.

Huo Yao: "..."

He was furious.

Shen Chuchen smiled innocently yet nastily.