113- Stole Her Teacher

What?

Do you go to the toilet in groups or what?

Huo Yao laughed angrily. Seeing that her mouth was full of food yet continued to make up excuses calmly, he suddenly thought that his silly daughter did inherit some of his genes.

At least the way she lies through her teeth resembled his demeanor when he was younger.

Huo Chenyu was half-amused and half-angry as he held her hand, he just couldn't take her jerky away when she looked so satisfied while eating it.

"Go to bed," Huo Chenyu bent down and grabbed the puppy with a smile, "And your dog."

"Don't forget it."

These two crawled around the living room like mice.

But they looked quite cute.

Huo Yao pursed his thin lips and frowned and noticed the laptop behind Huo Chenyu. He glanced at the little thing lying on the floor and said, "Let's go, I'll get you back to bed."

Ye Sang replied with a soft "okay" and climbed up with her jerky, wobbling behind Huo Yao as if nothing happened.

It was rare to see that Huo Yao let go of her eating food sneakily tonight, and the little thing couldn't help but roll on the bed happily and generously share her jerky.

"Daddy, do you want some?"

Huo Yao glanced at her in disdain, "No thanks."

Junk food.

Only children like it.

Although everything at home was imported, it didn't stop Huo Yao from disliking it.

Ye Sang humphed.

If he doesn't want it then she won't share it with him.

Huo Yao narrowed his eyes and laid lazily in his chair, then quietly studied the little thing in front of his eyes.

Ye Sang tilted her head to the side slightly and said 'good night' softly. Then she rolled in bed and drooped down her head, crawling under the blanket, and fell asleep.

The man smiled a little.

What a big-hearted little girl.

--------------

The little thing laid lazily in bed and had a good night of sweet dreams.

Her happy little expressions made her look like she was wagging her tail.

In the morning, everyone in the Huo family was busy. After the little thing woke up, she saw all the maids rushing back and forth, not knowing what they were doing.

She rubbed her eyes and puffed her cheeks in confusion.

"Brodda brodda, hug..." The little thing nudged over and looked at all the busy maids in confusion.

Huo Chenyu stared blankly for a second and then rubbed the top of Ye Sang's hair, making it messy, "Why did you get up so early?"

The little thing looked up slowly and her brother took her somewhere else.

"W-What's happening?" The little girl pulled her dress a little and blinked.

Huo Chenyu looked downstairs and pointed towards Old Master Huo, telling her to look over there.

"What..." Ye Sang mumbled and saw a grandpa with a white beard talking to her grandpa.

She didn't know what they were talking about but their neck and face were red from the heated argument, and they looked like they were going to start a fight.