100-Someone Took His Wife

Shen Chuchen blinked his pretty and alluring eyes in shock as the little girl's hug caught him off guard.

She was as warm as a ball of marshmallow in his arms.

Her soft voice sounded next to his ears and he hugged her tightly in silence, resting his chin on her shoulder and felt dazzled.

The emptiness in his heart was slowly filled up with something called 'warmth'.

He suddenly thought of something and smiled lightly, picking the little thing up from the ground.

Ye Sang's body suddenly left the floor as she widened her eyes and hugged Shen Chuchen's neck subconsciously.

The man called her after a while, ".... Little thing."

The little thing looked up at him, "Huh?"

Shen Chuchen smiled, "Nothing."

"I just wanted to say that I regret it now."

He spoke slowly, "Sleep with me tonight."

Ye Sang didn't think that the cheap uncle would change his mind in the middle of it. She yawned softly and buried her little head in his arms, asking softly, "T-Then will you go to school with Sangsang for the parent-teacher conference?"

Shen Chuchen didn't expect her to still remember about it at a time like this. He put the little bun on the bed and watched Ye Sang rub her eyes, then skillfully rolled into the corner, staring at him without blinking.

But before Shen Chuchen spoke, the little thing patted the bed as if she just discovered a new land, wrapped herself in the blanket, and rolled on the bed.

She was like a little cocoon, a little round ball.

"Uncle..." She poked her round head out and her eyes were bright, "Your bed is so soft."

Shen Chuchen looked at the mess on the bed.

"..."

"Little thing," He grinded his teeth and threatened gloomily, "Go to sleep, right now."

It's so late already.

Where did she get all this energy from?

Ye Sang rubbed her eyes and rolled off into the corner, dragging her milky voice on to negotiate with him:

"Can uncle sleep with me?"

"..." Shen Chuchen moved his mouth slightly as he watched the eager little girl, eventually replying with a low 'mhm'.

Whatever.

She's only a child.

He can spoil her.

Shen Chuchen would never admit that the moment Ye Sang opened the door and hugged him, his heart grew wild with joy.

----------

When the man got in bed, Ye Sang yawned and rolled into his arms.

In the next second, the little thing met Shen Chuchen's beautiful eyes—

Ye Sang leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, then she whispered sweetly, "Uncle, good night."

"..." For once, blankness appeared on Shen Chuchen's devilish face after the kiss.

He looked down at the little ball in his arms in a dazzle and pulled his lips.

Did he just...

Get harassed by a child?

Shen Chuchen looked at the asleep child and his face was filled with confusion.

"Little thing, Ye Sangsang, wake up!" He stretched a hand out and pinched Ye Sang's cheeks, unexpectedly finding out that it was quite a nice touch.