114-I Know How To Paint

Huo Chenyu pinched her cheeks and grinded his teeth while whispering, "That's supposed to be your teacher, do you want to get him back?"

"Wu.... I-I don't want to..." The little thing widened her cat eyes. She replied inarticulately as her cheeks were puffed from getting pinched.

She was forced to learn all sorts of instruments, chess games, read books, and paint.

Guzheng and painting.

She doesn't want to learn it anymore wuwuwu.

----------

However, her brother didn't seem to think so.

Huo Chenyu frowned at the inarticulate little thing, "Your brother is asking if you want a teacher or not."

"No..." She doesn't want one!

"Yes, you do." The boy cut her off and glanced at the pleased Shen Yao, his lips curved up and sneered.

Want to steal his sister's teacher?

Did he agree?

"No no no..." The little thing shook her head furiously and hugged his thighs, unwilling to let him go.

"Wu..." She wanted to cry just by setting her eyes on paintings, she just didn't want to experience the pain again.

Huo Chenyu's lips twitched furiously at the little thing tightly holding onto his thighs, and felt extremely resentful.

This is Huo Yao's daughter.

She doesn't have to be swift and decisive, merciless and vicious, but she shouldn't be soft like this.

The boy squatted down and pinched her face, mumbling to himself, "Idiot."

She's like a soft bun.

Doesn't she have any temper?

----------

Old Master Ye touched his beard and glanced at Old Master Huo profoundly while smiling, "It's not that I don't want to teach your granddaughter."

"But it depends on fate for me to take in a student, it has nothing to do with family background."

"This little girl is quite cute and I like her, let alone talented in painting."

"Your little granddaughter is only five, isn't she?"

What does a five-year-old know?

He's here to teach, not raise up a child.

Old Master Huo wasn't convinced, "What's wrong with a five-year-old? Although my granddaughter is young, did you want to make her learn it in a short time? You have to teach her slowly, don't you?"

Although he also knew that his granddaughter didn't look like the kind of person who'd learn how to paint.

But doesn't a little girl need her face? If his precious granddaughter knew that she was rejected, she would probably cry.

Old Master Ye didn't bother to bicker with a defensive old man.

When he looked at Shen Yao, his eyes smiled more and looked at the boy standing next to the girl, "This is...?"

He only noticed his little student, he didn't see that there was another boy there.

Old Master Ye was puzzled.

This child's presence was too thin.

"This is your younger brother?" The two actually looked alike as they both looked obedient, it wasn't strange that he guessed it right.