136-I'm Picking A Bird Nest

Ye Sang put the tray down on the table and put her hands behind her back, feeling that her cheap Daddy was going overboard.

She dragged her little voice on, "I brought breakfast up for you and you cursed at me."

"You are heartless!" The little thing accused, voice full of grief.

Heartless Mu Chen: "..."

His lips twitched and he looked back down to the material in his hands, ignoring the brat.

Ye Sang saw that daddy number three had ignored her and she cupped her face, asking him doubtfully with her crisp and clear voice, "Uncle, aren't you going to eat?"

Mu Chen glanced at her coldly and finally replied, "No."

Ye Sang blinked, feeling puzzled as she had no choice but to eat her steamed bun and drink her milk happily.

Compared to the little girl's happiness, Mu Chen wasn't as happy with work.

He saw the annoying little girl happily eating away yet he had to deal with this hideous mess of work.

This is the so-called 'there-won't-be-harm-if-there-weren't-any-comparisons'.

He felt hurt after having to compare with someone.

He looked up and pulled his lips, suddenly speaking up. "So why are you here?"

Ye Sang: "Bringing you breakfast."

Mu Chen asked calmly: "And where is it?"

Ye Sang blankly replied: "...I-I ate it."

"..." Mu Chen immediately grinded his teeth angrily. "Get the f*** out right now."

This brat!

How did Shen Chuchen and Huo Yao control themselves from strangling her?

Honestly speaking, as sworn enemies in his last life, he didn't think that a daughter deserved having Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen do so much for her.

Dropping who the real dad was aside, the way those two men spoke softly and gently made Mu Chen shudder in disgust.

So what if she was their biological daughter?

Any cuteness could be faked without any foundation for their relationship.

"Uncle," The little thing suddenly turned back after she left with her tail between her legs, swaying the egg in her hand, and asked, "Uncle, do you want an egg?"

Mu Chen: "..."

"No."

F*** off already!!

--------

After Ye Sang got chased out with her tail between her legs, she silently held the egg in her hands and sighed, thinking about how hard it was to get along with this daddy.

The little thing shook her head and obediently took the hot egg in her hands.

Because she was bored and Mu Chen didn't send her to school, Ye Sang wandered to the Mu family's back mountain alone.

She didn't know that there were animals kept there, and she had no idea that this weirdo Mu Chen had kept a pig there.

Ye Sang lowered her head and slowly kicked the pebbles at her feet. She wandered around randomly and hummed, "Little cabbage turning yellow in the field...losing its mother at four or five..."

The little thing vigorously hummed and didn't control her strength, and a small stone landed on a little piglet's head when it was rolling on the lawn.