110-Messy Social Circle

Huo Yao took her clothes with extreme confidence and then coldly studied the snow ball-like little girl in front of him.

Ye Sang shrank her neck and waved her little arms, "Put it on."

The little thing was in a singlet and her stomach bulged a little. Clearly, she ate a lot of snacks at school.

Huo Yao suddenly looked at her with complications.

If his daughter continued to eat like this, wouldn't she turn into a piglet?

The man squatted down and fiddled with the clothes in his hands with this complex feeling, thinking that cute clothes like this would fit Ye Sang's age well.

It's cute.

But...

What the hell is this?

Huo Yao shook the clothes in his hands and narrowed his eyes thoughtfully, "..."

"Come here."

The little thing moved over obediently.

Huo Yao studied it closely and finally took the top hesitantly, putting it on her the way he would put on his own clothes.

Ye Sang stayed still without moving.

Her eyes were covered by darkness and the little thing reminded him with her head stuck in it, "Sangsang can't see anything."

Huo Yao's lips twitched and started to question his life, "Why is your head so big?"

"...."

"I'm suffocating." The little thing shook her head and continued.

Huo Yao's expressions changed as he quickly dragged the top up, setting her head free.

He didn't know if it was because her head was too big or the way he put it on was wrong, but he couldn't take it off no matter what.

Ye Sang silently tilted her head up and held back her sobs.

Huo Yao saw that the noisy little girl suddenly quieted down, and he panicked.

His eyes turned cold. He was afraid that she was going to have an accident from the top being too tight, so he ripped the clothes apart without hesitation under the little thing's shocked gaze.

R...

He ripped it apart...

Ye Sang widened her mouth in horror.

"D-Daddy." The little thing stuttered.

Huo Yao frowned slightly. He was worried that she had problems with it being so tight.

The man ignored the ripped clothes on the floor and cupped her face, checking it closely. His cold and handsome face didn't feel as distant as before.

The little thing pursed her lips together and felt anxious at the sight of those clothes.

No one told her that...

Her daddy number one was so savage.

If he was going to hit her on her butt, she would probably die.

The strand on top of Ye Sang's head shot up uncontrollably and stared at Huo Yao's delicate facial features as she was consumed in her thoughts.

Should she be more obedient in the future?

Huo Yao saw that she was spacing out and picked up the clothes with disdain, then he discovered that...

Ah.