132-Mu Chen (Part 1)

Ye Sang stood on her tippy toes and looked through the glass. Huo Yao looked calm but he was secretly panicking inside. Ye Sang looked at him and softly mumbled, "Daddy, slower."

Huo Yao didn't want to lose face in front of his daughter and so, he was extremely careful with it.

But Ye Sang's sudden reminder made his hand shake and the toy fell out of the claw.

"..."

"Don't touch me." Huo Yao forced a straight face but panicked.

Ye Sang put her hands behind her back and felt wrong, "I didn't touch you."

The others around them wanted to laugh at the scene.

Huo Yao never played something so childish before and after failing seven or eight times, he breathed deeply and completely calmed down.

Chill, chill.

Ye Sang stood there for more than ten minutes, watching Huo Yao becoming obsessed with playing the claw machine.

She pouted and yawned softly, even the strand of hair on her head drooped down sleepily.

Special Assistant Zhao couldn't watch it anymore.

A big villain who used to kill all the time is now fighting to the death with a claw machine, don't them, his subordinates, need face?

He shoved the paper bag in his hands to another bodyguard and smiled awkwardly as he negotiated with Huo Yao. "Boss."

"I've played this before, how about let me have a try?"

Special Assistant Zhao continued, "You are a CEO who deals with millions of dollars every second, how could you waste time on a claw machine?

He gave him a look that said: "I don't need you to think like that, I want me to go with what I think" and forcefully squeezed Huo Yao again.

"..."

Huo Yao realized that his assistant was getting a bit too full of himself.

The man stood coldly by the machine and said, "I can't even catch one, do you think you can catch..."

It?

But before he could finish his question, the sleepy little thing suddenly exclaimed:

"Woah!"

Huo Yao: "..."

"Uncle is the best!" Ye Sang shoved the toy into her daddy's arms and hugged Special Assistant Zhao's neck, happily giving him a kiss, "Sangsang loves you the most!"