128-Huo Yao Educating His Child (Part 2)

He breathed deeply, suddenly feeling his hands getting itchy.

"Daddy daddy open up!" The little thing swayed her head without knowing what her fate was ahead of her. She even heartlessly smiled sweetly, looking rather infantile.

Huo Yao breathed deeply and looked at his palm, then calmed down.

He strode to the door and saw Shen Chuchen's grinning face as soon as he opened the door.

Huo Yao: "..."

He reflexively wanted to swing the door shut.

But he realized that his daughter was still in the hands of this dog, so he forced himself to ignore the urge and stepped to the side slightly, making way for them.

"You still know that you need to come back?" His tone of voice was cold and unkind.

Ye Sang's strand of hair swayed and stared at him without speaking.

"Daddy..."

Huo Yao rubbed his aching temples.

He had been dealing with things going on in Country M for the whole night.

Because the little thing left without saying anything, the Huo family almost flipped itself upside down last night.

Even the calm and collected Huo Yao almost went crazy.

If Huo Chenyu didn't say that his sister went to play at Uncle Shen's place, he would've been looking for her in the city madly.

The man shot cold daggers at Shen Chuchen and pulled a fake smile, "How dare you come after kidnapping my daughter?"

"I haven't seen Head Shen for a few days. Your face surely has gotten thicker."

Shen Chuchen raised an eyebrow and smiled, "You should finish handling your business in Country M before talking."

He lazily put a hand in his pocket and glanced at the office in a fussy way, snickering at Huo Yao's annoyance, "Or, you can give Sangsang to me for a few months, I'll take care of her for you."

After a pause, the man continued seriously, "We are brothers after all."

"Your daughter will also be my daughter in the future..." Shen Chuchen stopped. He wanted to continue but he saw Huo Yao's murderous eyes from the corner of his eyes.

He rubbed his chin and silently swallowed his guess back down.

Nevermind.

If he let Huo Yao know the brutal truth right now, he would probably kill the rest of the fathers before they get the chance to know Sangsang.