122-These People In The Photos Look Familiar

Shen Chuchen's scolding immediately stuck in his throat.

His eyes moved rigidly and rare confusion appeared on his face, "W-What did you call me?"

If they listened closely, they would notice that the man's voice was trembling slightly and it was filled with disbelief.

The little girl hugged him rightly and tears continued to roll down her cheeks, "Hug Sangsang, hug...wu."

She must be terrified.

No one could be calm if they were kidnapped.

Shen Chuchen didn't have the time to look at the photos on the floor. He hugged the little ball carefully and tightly, soothing Ye Sang by echoing what she said, "Good girl, don't cry. Daddy's here..."

Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui hugged each other and wailed, "Wuwuwu, we want daddy too, daddy, hug us."

And the two boys both tried to throw themselves over to seek a sense of safety.

Housekeeper Shen quickly dragged the boys back.

Stop kidding.

Can't you see that his boss was trying to win their little boss over?

How are these two brats going to help?

Su Ruirui, Ye Niannian: "..."

Shen Chuchen noticed the noises on this side too.

The man looked up and his eyes were filled with obvious disdain.

Not only was he not touched, he even wanted to kick these two brats away and send them into the air.

"Daddy...." The little thing sobbed as she rubbed tears on Shen Chuchen's clothes, making Housekeeper Shen smile a little.

He bent down and sighed, picking up the photos scattered on the floor.

Housekeeper Shen glanced at them and mumbled, "Why does a child have so many photos on her?"

They were all photos of men too.

How did Mr. Huo educate her?

Ye Sang was easy to comfort and a few words made her comfort herself for a while. Then, she sniffed and blinked, backing out of Shen Chuchen's arms like nothing happened.

That heartless action looked too much like a jerk who pulled out his d*** and left.

She finished using him and threw him to the side.

The man laughed angrily.

He stretched his arms out and easily locked the little thing in his arms without giving her the chance to run away.

"What did you just call me?" Shen Chuchen asked gloomily.

Ye Sang puffed her cheeks and recalled her good for nothing actions. She looked down in embarrassment and stared at her toes, "I just... I just needed a hug."

She was always the one to hug others before.

Shen Chuchen immediately understood it. He pulled a fake smile and asked, "So that's why you called me daddy temporarily?"

Then she found a sense of safety and threw him away?

Shen Chuchen looked at the little thing in his arms and his pretty eyes smiled, feeling rather wronged.

He slowly lifted her soft little face and smiled coldly, "You throw me to the side after you finish using me? Is that how Huo Yao taught you to behave?"