five.

☼ᴘᴇᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ☾

"You just want chips?" Jess asked as she was about to get out of the car to head into the grocery store

"You just want chips?" Jess asked as she was about to get out of the car to head into the grocery store. Sonny nodded before sitting up a little straighter in her seat. "And some iced tea?"

Jess nodded, hopping out of the car and walking into the store, leaving Sonny alone. She had her window rolled down when she smelt weed coming from the car two spots away from her. Sonny coughed, rolling up her window a bit, turning her head to see who was smoking and immediately began to panic. "Shit!" Sonny screamed, unbuckling her seat belt and sliding down her seat so Moon and Yasmine wouldn't see her.

After a few seconds of quiet and the smell started to fade away, and Lynn, the local homeless lady passed in between Moon and Sonny's car. Lynn was watching Moon's car more than Sonny's.

Lynn knocked on the window of Moon's car repeatedly and Sonny could hear the faint screams of Moon and Yasmine from the red car. Sonny rolled her eyes, a smile taking over her face as she rolled down her window. "Hey, Lynn!"

The woman turned away from Moon's car and towards Sonny, smiling once she knew who it was. "Sonny! How you doing?" Sonny smiled at the woman, seeing Moon and Yasmine watching the scene out of the corner of her eyes. "Good. How about you?" Lynn smirked leaning down towards the window. "You know my spot at the strip mall?" The woman whispered and Sonny nodded her head, an amused smile growing on her face.

"There's a new renter. Hot blondie I keep messing with." Lynn shrugged, making Sonny laugh. She quickly reached into her pocket and handed the woman 20 bucks. "Go buy him something pretty." Sonny joked and Lynn nodded, a big laugh escaping her throat. "Hell yeah! Thanks, kid." Sonny nodded her head as a goodbye as the woman walked away.

"Hey! Don't leave the door open! You're gonna get us killed!" Sonny heard Yasmine yell, making her turn her head. Sam aggravatingly jumped out of Moons car, stomping away until she saw Sonny, sending her a small, tight lipped smile. Sonny sent her back a smile, watching the girl walk away before going back on her phone.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Moon quickly hop out of her car, running to the door Sam left open, shutting it quickly. She looked around as if someone was going to jump out and scare her and once she realized no one was around, she walked towards Sonnys car, resting her elbows on her open window.

"Heya!" Moon cheered, resting her head on her arms. Sonny smiled at Moon, turning her body to face the girl all the way. "Hey." Sonny sweetly greeted back, making Moon smile brightly, tilting her head to the side. "What are you doing here?" Sonny shrugged, pursing her lips and turning her head to the super market door. "I came with Jess. We needed to pick up a few things."

Moon nodded before Yasmine leaned over her seat to honk on Moons horn, making Moon and Sonny jump. The two turned to face the blonde who looked very annoyed. "Uh... Moon? We gotta go!" Moon sighed turning back to face Sonny. She grabbed her hand that was resting on the windowsill, making Sonny tense up a little before relaxing. "Hey look, I know you have those guy friends of yours but do you wanna sit with us tomorrow? I promise Yasmine will be nice..." Sonny looked down, biting her lip as she thought of an answer. As soon as she looked up into Moons eyes, she sighed. "Yeah, sure."