thirty one.

☼oh, snack☾

"So Miguel told me about this drive in that's only gonna be in town this week

"So Miguel told me about this drive in that's only gonna be in town this week. If you want to go..." Sonny said as she and Moon walked through the school hallways. Moon gasped, turning to Sonny excitedly. "That sounds great! I've always wanted to go to a drive-in!" Moon said happily and Sonny nodded, smiling.

Sonny suddenly felt a body crash into her, almost knocking her down but Sonny kept her balance, grabbing the short shoulders of the person that ran into her. Sonny's eyes fell on a boy a few years younger than her, most likely one of the middle schoolers touring the high school but Sonny was worried about why the boy looked so scared.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sonny asked, looking the kid over before looking at the door of the boys bathroom as if her glared would make the person who scared the boy come out of the restroom. The boy looked at Sonny with wide, scared eyes before breaking free from her grip, running away.

"Hey! Woah!" Sonny whispered in shock, not expecting the boy to get away from her so quickly. Sonny watched as the kid ran down the hall and she huffed in sadness, turning to Moon with furrowed brows as the bell rang for them to get to class.

Moon grabbed Sonny's hand, swinging them slightly as they walked. "What do you think that was?" Sonny muttered, talking about the younger boy and Moon hummed, shaking her head. "I'm sure it's all okay."

...

"Attack!" Johnny yelled and Sonny immediately sent and kick and punch towards him. Johnny caught all of them but once she was done, her nodded his head excitedly, raising his hand up for her to high five. "There we go, Thompson!"

Sonny smiled happily, side stepping away from Johnny. Demetri, thinking Johnny was ready for the punch he was sending Johnnys way, threw his arm back and towards the man's face.

When Demetri's fist met Johnnys face, Sonny gasped, her hands flying to her mouth as Demetri jumped back in shock. "Oh shit!" He yelled as Johnny froze, slowly grabbing his face. Demetri gulped, worried by Johnnys lack of emotions. "Um... I'm not gonna get in any trouble, am I?" He asked and Johnny slowly turned his head to him.

...

"All right, remember, one of the best ways to get a point is to aim for the torso." Johnny said as he stood beside a tied of and gagged Demetri, a pillow duct tape to his chest. The loud sound of a camera clicking echoed around them and Demetri turned his head to the sound, his eyes instantly widening at Sonny taking a picture of him.

"Sonny!?" Demetri yelled, his words muffled from the tie around his mouth. Sonny snickered, putting her phone back in her pocket. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I need a new wallpaper."

Chris stepped forward, next in line to hit Demetri. Johnny stepped away from the tied up boy, watching Chris closely. "All right, front kick, side kick. Go!" As soon as Johnny said go, Chris did the moves his Sensei told him to but as soon as he did the front kick, Chris' foot missed the pillow and he hit Demetri in the balls.