twenty.

☼ꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ᴅᴇᴇ☾

Sonny liked to consider herself a heavy sleeper, not being able to wake up from much

Sonny liked to consider herself a heavy sleeper, not being able to wake up from much. Always sleeping through Earthquakes, loud movies, or her sleepovers with Demetri and Eli were the two would stay up and bicker all night about who the best character in Doctor Who was.

But when she woke up to someone jumping on top of her and she felt kiss travel up the crook of her neck to her jawline, she was wide awake.

She looked down and smiled at Moon who lifted her head to see her girlfriend. "Hello, darling." Moon sang, wiggling herself closer to Sonny to place a quick kiss on her lips. "Hello." Sonny tiredly mumbled back before Moon pulled her up into a sitting position. "Get up, we're going out today."

Sonnys face scrunched, turning to Moon who laughed at Sonny disheveled hair and used her fingers as a hair brush. "You're gonna go and get dressed and you and I are gonna go to the beach."

Sonny tiredly hummed, her head starting to fall as she mindlessly went back to sleep. Moon yelped, grabbing Sonnys head just before she fell off the bed. "Darling, get up." Moon whispered, tapping Sonnys cheek lightly to wake her up.

Sonny groaned, lifting her head up, making Moon smile. "There she is. Now, come on! We're going to the beach."

...

After Sonny got dressed, Moon dragged Sonny out of her house. Sonny was behind Moon when she quickly ran up from behind her, jumping on Moons back for a piggyback ride. Moon yelped, giggling as she made sure she didn't drop Sonny.

Sonny laughed, resting her head in the crook of Moons neck, slowly looking up and her jaw dropped at the car parked in her driveway. "Holy shit, Moon! When did you get this?" Sonny shrieked, gawking at the light blue convertible.

Moon chuckled, walking towards the passengers side of the car. "It's my moms. She's letting me use it while she's out of town." When Moon stood in front of the passenger side door, Moon slowly opened it, gesturing for Sonny to get in. "My lady."

Sonny chuckled, kissing Moons cheek before jumping off her back and getting in the car. Moon ran to the drivers side, getting into the car and immediately started driving to the beach.

The girls blasted the music on the radio, not caring that other cars could hear as they loudly sang along, holding hands as they drove down the highway.

When they got to the beach, they quickly got out of the car, practically running to the sand.

Sonny smirked as she thought of an idea. She quickly turned to Moon and pushed her shoulder. "Tag!"

Moons jaw dropped as Sonny let out a loud laugh, running away from her. Moon went running towards Sonny, trying to catch up to her but Sonny had gotten better at running after joining karate.

Moon slipped in the sand, falling down, she let out a yelp to get Sonnys attention and she quickly skidded to a stop. Sonny let out an airy laugh as she slowly walked towards Moon. "Moon, angel... Are you okay?" Sonny laughed out when Moon suddenly shot up, pushing Sonny. "Tag! You're it!"

Sonnys eyes grew wide as she stared at Moons retreating figure. "Hey! That wasn't nice!"

Sonny ran for Moon, quickly catching up to her as Moon made many twists and turns to try to get Sonny off her trail hit it was no use.

Sonny wrapped her arms around Moons waist and they both fell into the sand. Sonny groaned as she tried to hold back a laugh. Moon smirked, moving to lay on top of Sonny. She rested her elbows by Sonnys head to keep her up as she smiled down at her.

Sonny felt herself smile as well. "You know, we kinda just reenacted the first scene in Grease." Moons nose crinkled in confusion, making Sonnys jaw drop. "Oh my God. You've never seen Grease?"

Moon shook her head, making Sonny smile. "Well, I'm gonna make you watch it. But there is one more thing to make the scene complete." Moon smiled at Sonnys words, tilting her head slightly. "And what's that?"

Sonny smiled, reaching her hand up to cup Moons cheek. "This." She pulled Moons face down to have their lips meet. Moon immediately smiled into the kiss, leaning down into Sonny to deepen it.

One of Sonny hands slowly went to Moons side, slowly traveling around to her back until she got to the bottom of her spine.

Moon, forgetting she was using her hand to keep herself up, moved her hand to cup Sonnys face, she started to lose her balance and fall beside Sonny.

The two girls instantly started laughing, rolling towards each other slightly when a bell dinging rang through the air.

Sonnys head shot up, recognizing the sound. "Ice cream cart!" Moon laughed, turning to look at Sonny. "You want ice cream?" Sonny nodded, letting out a playful hum. "A snowcone to be exact."

Moon sighed, standing up. She put her arms out to help Sonny up and once she was, they walked hand in hand to the cart.

...

"All I'm saying is that Danny was a complete jerk to her and Sandy just changed herself to have him like her." Moon let out.

When they got home from their trip to the beach, Sonny immediately pulled Moon into her room to watch Greese.

Sonny sighed, moving around on the couch so she lied upside down, her feet dangling off the back. "But it was a good movie...." Sonny said in an almost questioned tone, waiting for Moon to answer.

Moon sighed, falling down beside Sonny, now both of them hanging upside down. "I guess it was." She said in a fake annoyed voice.

Sonny chuckled, leaning her head towards Moons. "You're my Sandra Dee." Sonny mumbled, intertwining her hand with Moons. Moon smiled, turning her head and kissing Sonnys cheek. "And you're my Sonny Dee"

—IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO QUICK BABES school is not it this week✌️😔

this was a little fluff chapter that we LOVE TO SEE
and then it's the party and then the season finale😳🧍‍♀️

ILL UPDATE SOON MY LOVESS❤️🤌
also yall please go and watch grease bc that movie is just *chefs kiss*