twenty five.

☼ᴇʟɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ!

"These gym shorts pinch in all the wrong places

"These gym shorts pinch in all the wrong places." Demetri growned as Sonny walked over to him and the rest of Miyagi-Do. "Tell me about it. This top is so tight I can barely breathe." Sonny mumbled, pressing a hand to her chest, pulling on the white and blue top of her cheer uniform lightly.

Sam laughed and Sonny and Demetri, shaking her head. "Have a little school spirit."

Sonny rolled her eyes, shaking the pom poms in her hands as Demetri scoffed. "Oh, yeah. Go Mountain Lions!"

Sonny looked ahead, her eyes falling on Hawk and the rest of Cobra Kai walking towards the field. She quickly elbowed Demetri, nodding her head in their direction, making him sigh. "I wish we could do something about those cretins."

"We can." Sam mumbled, making Sonny chuckle as Demetri turned to the LaRusso girl with a shocked expression. "How? Counselor Blatt will give us detention for breathing near them."

Sam pursed her lips, shrugging as she looked around. "I don't see her, do you? Besides, what's a soccer game without a little physical contact? They think we're doormats. Let's prove 'em wrong."

Sonny cleared her throat, giving the group an awkward smile. "I'll cheer you guys on from the sidelines. Go Miyagi-Do!" Sonny said sarcastically, lifting her pom poms in the air.

"Sonny!" Moon screamed from the other side of the soccer field. When Sonny turned to her, Moon gestured for her to come over. Sonny sent her friends a small smile before running to Moon just as the game started.

As soon as the P.E. Coach blew her whistle, all hell broke loose on the field. Sonny and Moon watched as Sam kicked a boy down to get the ball, stepping over him to get to the goal. Sonny, not knowing what to do under the situation, cheered for Sam, Moon looking at Sonny weirdly before joining along, resulting in the whole cheer squad to root for Miyagi-Do.

Hawk glared at the girls, head butting a Miyagi-Do boy in the head to knock him down, kicking the ball that he had taken from the boy and scoring a point for Cobra Kai.

No cheerleaders cheered.

Sonny watched as Demetri stuck his leg out in front of Hawk, making the boy trip and fall. Sonny raised her pom poms in the air as she yelled, the rest of the girls following along with her.

The coach whipped her head to Sonny, glaring at the girl. "Thompson! Don't provoke it!" Sonny quickly hid behind Moon, making the girl chuckled as she quickly squatted. Sonny, instantly knowing what the girl meant, hopped onto Moon's back for a piggy back ride as she waved her pom poms in the air for Miyagi-Do.

"That's it! Detention! All of you!" Coach screamed to the soccer players, blowing her whistle one last time as the groups dispersed.

...