eleven.

☼ɪʟʟᴇɢᴀʟ ɪɴᴊᴜʀɪᴇꜱ☾

Jess slowly walked into the he arena, walking up to the Cobra Kai group as Johnny finished up his speech

Jess slowly walked into the he arena, walking up to the Cobra Kai group as Johnny finished up his speech. "All right, guys. Let's get down there and kick the shit out of everybody!"

"Uh... Mr. Lawrence?" Jess called out, making Johnny and the kids of Cobra Kai turn to face her. "It's Sensei Lawrence." Johnny corrected and Jess shook her head. "Yeah, I'm not a student. So... Mr. Lawrence, may I talk with you outside?" Jess sassed and Johnny turned to his students. "Does anybody know who this is?"

"That's Sonnys older sister, Sensei." Miguel quickly whispered back and Johnny nodded, turning to face Jess. "Where's your sister, Ms. Thompson?" Jess gave him a tight smile, tilting her head to the side. "If you speak with me outside, you'll know." Johnny rolled his eyes, gesturing for Jess to walk outside and he followed after her.

When they were far enough away from any students or kids, Jess stopped walking, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm sorry to bother you while your instructing your students before the tournament, but I think Sonny could use some good advice before she goes in."

Johnny's face scrunched. "The hells wrong with her?" Jess shrugged, walking towards her car where Sonny was sitting on, Johnny following after Jess. "I don't know. She won't tell me. She was good until we got into the parking lot and I've already tried to push her to get in there but I think she needs to hear from her Sensei."

Johnny looked back and forth between Jess and the car, where he could see the faint outline of someone in the passenger seat. Johnny sighed, nodding his head and turning back to Jess. "Yeah... I got her. You go find a seat or something." Jess smiled at him, walking away as Johnny headed towards the drivers door, opening it, and hopping into the he seat beside Sonny.

"Hey, Thompson. Come on. Let's go." Johnny grumbled but Sonny didn't move. "Kid, come on. The tournaments about to start." Sonny again didn't budge, making Johnny groan. "Okay, what the hells wrong with you?" Sonny slowly looked up and shifted in her seat. "There was a party last night and the person I like kissed me."

Johnny looked at her as if she was stupid. "Isn't that a good thing?" Sonny nodded her head, letting out a dry laugh. "It was... until she yelled "I didn't wanna do it"." Johnny sighed before his head shot up as she processed her words. "Wait, she?" Sonny pulled her lips into a line and nodded. Johnny smirked, nodding his head. "She hot?"

Sonny turned to him angrily, making him shake his head. "Not the point right now, right. So whats the problem, you got rejected." "She's here." Sonny mumbled, pointing to Moons car two spots away. Johnny smiled, pointing at the car. "Okay, that's not good thing." Sonny turned to him with furrowed brows. "How is that a good thing?"