fifteen.

☼ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ☾

Sonny and Moon have been official for a week when Sonny arranged a get together at the beach with her friends and Moon, wanting them to get to know her better

Sonny and Moon have been official for a week when Sonny arranged a get together at the beach with her friends and Moon, wanting them to get to know her better. Of course, Demetri and Hawk have already hung out with Moon before but Sonny wanted them all to be friends which is why her, Moon, Demetri, Hawk and Bert were at the beach. Aisha couldn't come and Miguel was late.

Sonny was lying her head in Moons lap as Demetri and Hawk played volleyball and Bert made sandcastles. "Oh this'll be great." Sonny sarcastically muttered, pushing her sunglasses up as she watched Demetri stick his arm out, ready to hit the volleyball.

Demetri hit the ball, only for it to bounce off the net, making Sonny snicker. Moon whacked Sonny's arm, making Sonny look up at her girlfriend who was trying to hold back a laugh too. "Mulligan, send it back." Demetri said, making Sonny turn to him.

"What the hell's a mulligan?" "There's no mulligans in volleyball." Hawk said, turning to Sonny before looking back at Demetri who groaned. "Says you. Water break!"

Demetri used one of Hawk's spare Cobra Kai towels to wipe his face as two girls the group had never seen before walked over. "Cobra Kai? You guys one that karate tournament, right?" Demetri's eyes went wide as he slowly nodded. "The All Valley? The Rumble in Reseda? Yes uh.. We certainly did." Demetri said, leaning against the volleyball net post.

Sonny started laughing, making Moon quickly throw a hand over her mouth as the girl Demetri was talking with smiled. "Cool. We're gonna go for a swim but maybe play with you later?"

Demetri trilled his lips, shrugging. "Most def. Uh, that means most definitely." The two girls laughed, walking away and once they were far enough, Moon removed her hand from Sonny's mouth, letting her laughs be heard. "Look at you, player." Moon sang, slightly kicking Demetri's shin.

"It'd be nice if you earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take. When are you gonna sign up?" Hawk asked. Demetri shrugged, pointing in the spot the two random girls once stood. "I don't know. I'm kinda enjoying the gain without the pain."

"Hawk." A voice grumbled from behind Sonny and Moon. Sonny sat up, smiling at Miguel until she saw his upset face. "Hey! There's the man." Hawk cheered until he also caught on to Miguel's glum look. "No. No more of this. Look, it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam."

"I'm not sulking about Sam. It's about Sensei." Miguel said and Sonny huffed at the mention of the man. "Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass." Miguel rolled his eyes. It's about him and Robby Keene."

Sonny straightened up at the mention of the boy but before she could ask any questions, Miguel and Hawk left the beach.

"So, the three of us are still on for Valley Fest, right?" Moon asked hopefully and Sonny instantly nodded as Demetri sighed. "Will I be third wheeling?" Sonny pulled her lips into a line and squinted as if she were thinking before nodding. "Most likely." Demetri sighed. "Whatever. Yeah. I'll go."