twenty two.

☼ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ☾

"You know... We should do something as a couple at school." Moon said as her and Sonny walked down the halls of the school on their first day back, swinging their hands as small smiles rested on their faces.

"Did you have anything in mind?" Sonny asked, turning to Moon who looked to the ground, shaking her head. "No. But we'll think of something." Sonny let out an airy laugh, nodding her head.

"I'll see you after class, darling." Moon said when they got to Sonnys classroom, pulling Sonnys hand to bring her closer. With the hand not holding Sonnys hand, she cupped her face, pulling her into a kiss. Sonny smiled, feeling butterflies erupt in her stomach. When they pulled away, Sonny gave her a soft smile. "I'll see you after class."

...

Sonny sat quietly beside Sam, reading her book when Sam turned to her abruptly. "Sonny, I might've done something bad. Like really bad."

Sonny turned to Sam, her brows furrowed but just before she could open her mouth, the lady doing the announcements started screaming. "Hey, you're not supposed to be in here!"

"I don't care, move!" A muffled voice grumbled. Sounds of fighting and yelping sounded through the Speakers until it finally stopped and a low voice spoke.

"Samantha LaRusso."

Sonny whipped her head to Sam beside her, watching as her face grew pale as Tory continued talking. "I know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch!"

Sam slowly turned to Sonny, a frightened look on her face as Sonny looked at her with wide eyes. "What the hell did you do?"

Before Sam could answer, the bell rang. The girls quickly grabbed her things and Sonny linked Sam's arm with hers, pulling her out of the class.

Sonny kept her arm linked with Sam's as she walked down the hall. Demetri came running up to the pair, tugging on Sonny's other arm as he looked to Sam. "What the hell was that?" Demetri asked Sam.

Sam turned to the two before looking ahead, her eyes going wide at Tory standing in front of them. Sam kept her gaze on Tory as she unlinked Sonny's arm from hers and gently pushed her back protectively as she took a step closer to Tory.

Tory glared at Sam, taking a step forward. "I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel."

Sonny's eyes widened, looking to her right and noticing Robby standing beside her, an almost broken face. Sam's eyes went wide, turning to Robby. "I... I..."

Tory let out a war cry, throwing a punch to Sam. "Hey!" Sonny screamed, running towards Tory but Demetri quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulling her back. He looked around the crowd of kids and he finally found Moon who seemed to be looking for Sonny. When Moon and Demetri locked eyes, he gestured his head to his best friend in his arms.