thirty five.

☼old faces☾

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you've been waiting a long time, but we're finally here

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you've been waiting a long time, but we're finally here. Dojos from all across the Valley have been training for a year for their shot at glory. You ready to meet 'em?" Sonny heard Daryl's voice echoed throughout the gym. She was standing in the hallway just outside the main room where the All Valley would take place.

She was doing a few breathing exercises with Sam to try and control her nerves. She didn't want to get injured and have to forfeit like last All Valley. "You're gonna do great." Sam said, grabbing onto Sonny's hands and squeezing them. Sonny smiled, squeezing Sam's hands back.

Daryl chuckled at the audience's cheers. "All right. This sensei and dojo need no introduction. He took the All Valley by storm in 1984 and '85 and quickly became one of the greatest underdogs in the history of the sport. Last year, this dojo came out of nowhere and made it to the finals. They've got some new fighters, and they're ready to show the world that they're the best around. Give it up for Miyagi-Do Karate, led by two-time All Valley champion Daniel LaRusso!"

"Okay kids, let's go." Daniel said and one by one, all the Miyagi-Dos ran into the main room. The audience's cheers blurred in Sonny's ears from how loud they were. She laughed, feeling her cheeks tinge pink at all the attention on her team as they lined up. Sonny looked around the audience and found Jess, Brandon and Moon all sitting together in the second row cheering for her.

"This next dojo took last year's title. But they're under new management and have last year's runner-up. He may be wearing a new gi, but one thing's for sure, Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike! Hailing from Reseda, defending champions and still the most badass name for a dojo, here comes Cobra Kai!" Daryl yelled and after a few seconds, Kreese and Silver walked out from the hallway, their studentsbehind them.

The two senseis chose the spot directly across the stage from Miyagi-Do, both of them raising their chins highly to look powerful against Miyagi-Do.

Sonny gulped as she looked over all the Cobra Kai's. She saw Piper standing with them and felt a small pit in her stomach. She and Moon had told Johnny about Piper, how did Cobra Kai steal her from Johnny? As Sonny continued to look down the row of Cobra Kai's her heart sank when she landed on Robby.

She suddenly felt a wave of guilt hit her, regretting never trying to hang out with him once he was out of juvie. They were really close last year when they were both in Miyagi-Do, seeing him now made her heart hurt a little.

"And finally... this dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you'll recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz!"

Sonny smiled at Eagle Fang running out, watching parts of her old team run to their spots as the audience cheered.

When they got into their spots right next to Miyagi-Do, Sonny and Miguel's eyes met and the two gave each other big smiles. "Good luck!" Sonny mouthed to the boy, sending him two over-exaggerated thumbs up.