thirty two.

the fight of a lifetime

After Kreese and the unknown man stopped by Miyagi-Do, Daniel cancelled practice and sent everyone home

After Kreese and the unknown man stopped by Miyagi-Do, Daniel cancelled practice and sent everyone home. Hawk went home with Sonny, saying he needed help with something.

When they got to Sonny's house, Hawk didn't even let Sonny put her bag down before he grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards her bathroom.

When they were inside, Eli let go of her wrist, putting the bag that was in his other hand on the table as he pulled out purple hair dye. Sonny immediately started to smile, nodding her head.

She turned to Hawk and saw him giving her the same look, nodding his head back at her.

...

"Did you find anything on that Silver guy?" Sonny asked Demetri and they walked into school the next morning, Hawk on the other side of Sonny. Demetri sighed at the question, pulling his Ipad out of his backpack as he shook his head. "Not much. All I know is that he's a Vietnam Vet turned businessman. Had a few ups and downs, but still turned out pretty rich."

Sonny's brows furrowed, looking up at Demetri. "That's it?" She asked and Demetri nodded, shrugging. "Like I said, not much dirt other than some toxic waste scandal in Borneo back in the 80s." Demetri said as he read the ipad and Hawk snickered, shaking his head before turning to look at Demetri from over Sonny. "Jeez, sounds like a Renaissance man. How'd you even find out his name?"

Demetri pursed his lips, pulling his backpack around to out his ipad back inside as he shrugged. "I took a picture at the dojo, found an old facial recognition beta test and tweaked the code to make it compatible with HEIC." He said as Yasmine and Moon walked towards the three, Yasmine smirking at Demetri as Moon happily ran to Sonny, wrapping her arms around Sonny's waist.

"I love it when you talk nerdy."  Yasmine muttered and Demetri snickered, smirking back at Yasmine. "You are both the first and my favorite person to say that." He said before Yasmine wrapped her arms around Demetri, throwing herself into a kiss.

Sonny gasped, looking away as she turned to Moon and Eli. "I'm uncomfortable. Are you guys uncomfortable?" Sonny asked, making Hawk and Moon laugh. Hearing Hawk laugh, Moon turned her head to look at him and her eyes instantly widened at his purple hair. "Oh my Gosh! You got a new hue!" She yelled, making Eli's eyes widen, not expecting her to react so loudly.

"Purple's the color of the crown chakra, you know?" Moon said. Hawk, not knowing what that meant, turned to Sonny. Sonny's eyes widened, shrugging as she shook her head. Noticing Eli and Sonny silently talking, Moon turned to look at Sonny and laughed at her Sonny's reaction. Moon turned back to Hawk and tilted her head.

"It symbolizes enlightenment." Moon explained and Hawk made an 'o' shape with his mouth, nodding his head.

The bell rang and Moon groaned, turning to Sonny as she grabbed her hands. Sonny looked up from the school bell to Moon, smiling when she saw the wide eyed, excited expression on Moons face.