nineteen.

☼ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘ☾

Sonny and Moon watched Sam impatiently as she sipped the smoothie, the two holding hands excitedly, waiting to see how Sam liked the smoothie

Sonny and Moon watched Sam impatiently as she sipped the smoothie, the two holding hands excitedly, waiting to see how Sam liked the smoothie. Sam slowly pulled away from the straw, nodding her head. "It's good."

The two girls nodded happily at Sams words. "It has fresh acai, organic kale, and free trade hemp oil." Sams eyes immediately went to the size of saucers at Moons list, looking down at the drink. "Hemp oil? I mean, this isn't gonna get me high, is it?"

Sonny laughed, shaking her head. "No, no. Don't worry. It's just supposed to balance your kinetic energy." Sam sighed, sitting across the two with a small smile. "I'm really glad you called." Sam turned to Moon and smiled. "I missed hanging out with you." She turned to Sonny and gave her the same smile. "And I want to get to know you better."

Sonny let out a breathy laugh, nodding her head as Sam sighed, touching the two shirts she sat on her bed. "So, which one do you like better? I've been wearing the white top a lot."

Sonnys face scrunched, looking up to Sam. "Well, why does it matter? We're just gonna get all sweaty." Moon caught onto why Sam asked, a smirk growing on her face. "Wait... Do you have a crush?"

"I don't have a crush." Sam quickly denied and Sonnys jaw dropped, a huge smile growing on her face. "Is it Robby?" Sams face flushed, she quickly closed her bedroom door, making Sonny laugh. "Oh, my God!"

"How long have you guys been-" "We haven't. We almost." Sam interrupted Moon and suddenly Sonny felt her heart drop slightly as she turned to Sam. "Does Miguel know?"

Sam turned to Sonny sadly, knowing the girl was still friends with him. "There's nothing to know. It's crazy. After last year, I got back into karate to get away from all the drama."

Moon sighed, making Sam turn to her. "Well, my mom's therapist always says, you can't hide from your heart."

Sonny looked down at the clothes and pointed at the blue shirt. "I think you should wear the blue one. It goes with your eyes."

Sam smiled at her, nodding her head as Moon chuckled. "All right. Now, shoes."

...

After helping Sam pick an outfit, Moon drove them to Miyagi-Do where everyone waited under a tree in the backyard to hide from the heat.

Demetri groaned, his head roughly falling on Sonny's shoulder. "Oh, God! It's so hot out. I'm sweating in places I didn't even know I had pores." The boy groaned, wiping his sweat on Sonny's shoulder.

Sonny looked down at her shoulder with wide eyes, pushing his head off of her and wiping her shoulder on his shirt.

"All right, guys. Get out from under that tree. It's time to get to work." Daniel cheered, walking up to the kids. Robby groaned, slowly standing up. "Hey, Mr. LaRusso, it's like 100 degrees out. Can we take it easy today?"