nine.

☼ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ☾

"You've trained hard

"You've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" Johnny screamed, standing on the back of a pick-up truck as the Cobra Kai students stood in the middle of a junkyard in front of him. "Yes, Sensei!"

"Wrong!" Johnny screamed, throwing his can of beer at Bert's feet, making Sonny back away slightly. "Your best ain't shit! If you wanna win the All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why, from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?" Johnny screamed.

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Are you losers?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei!"

Sonny huffed, rubbing her hand over her eyes.

The group ran through tires until Aisha tripped and didn't get up quick enough before Sonny fell on top of her and created a domino effect, all the students falling on top of each other.

Once they were done with that, Johnny set up a long board of wood and put it across a big bin of scrap metal. One by one, students walked across the woodSonny stumbled a bit but quickly balanced herself, scurrying off the wood as fast as she could.

After the activities, Johnny started passing out beef jerky to all the students. "You guys hungry?" Everyone nodded, making the Sensei smirk. "Good. 'Cause so are they." He blew a dog whistle he pulled from behind his back. Sonny and Miguel could hear something running behind them before they heard the faint sound of dogs barking.

"Oh, Shit!" Aisha screamed, instantly running away. Sonny felt panic rise in her as she quickly ran towards the see of cars and trucks. Her eyes fell on a tow truck and she immediately ran towards it, jumping up and grabbing onto the crane that lifts the cars. She swung her legs so she had a place to stand on the metal pole and lifted her arm up, cheering herself on as Miguel cheered from the back of a pick up truck a few cars away.

...

"Hey, Sonny, do you think Jess could give me a ride?" Hawk asked as he, Sonny and Miguel walked towards the parking lot after karate. Sonny felt her cheeks burn up as she cleared her throat and shook her head. "Uh... Jess isn't my ride today."

Hawk's eyebrows furrowed before the three heard a loud car horn honk at them. Moon stood on the edge of her car, waving to Sonny crazily. Hawk and Miguel turned to Sonny, raised brows. "And you're sure you two aren't dating?" Miguel asked, a huge smirk on his face. Sonny spun around, hitting his bicep while sending him a glare. "Shut up."

...

The next day, Miguel, Aisha, Hawk, and Sonny were at the movies. Miguel and Aisha were talking about his and Sam's relationship; Hawk was trying to throw popcorn into other people's popcorn buckets while Sonny sat at the aisle seat between him and Aisha, totally engrossed in the movie, sometimes throwing her two cents into Miguel's ranting.

"Sam's dad hates Cobra Kai, l'm a part of Cobra Kai. So by the transitive property, Sam's dad is gonna hate me." Miguel whispered and Sonny tilted her head with raised brows.

"Jesus Christ, you're such a nerd." Hawk groaned to Miguel, throwing another popcorn as Sonny spun around, smacking his shoulder. "I'm telling you, it's not just on my mind. Sam was acting weird the other day when her dad walked by." Miguel mumbled and Sonny sighed, leaning forward so she could see Miguel.

"Exactly, listen, l've known Mr. LaRusso since third grade. He's a really nice guy, you just have to talk to him." Aisha reassured and Sonny nodded, sending him a small smile. "I haven't even been invited over yet." Miguel countered and Sonny shook her head, taking a handful of popcorn from Hawk's bucket. "She's probably afraid to introduce you. And not because you're in Cobra Kai but because having your boyfriend meet your parents is hard."

Hawk rolled his eyes at her words. "Dude, just go over there. It's an alpha move." Hawk threw another piece of popcorn, hitting the man in the front row. Sonny noticed the man starting to get up and squeaked, shimmying down her seat so the man wouldn't see her.

"Who the hell did that?" The man screamed and Sonny just took another handful of popcorn, stuffing it into her mouth.

...

After the movies, Sonny spent the rest of her night cooped up in her room, doing homework until a faint knock was heard from the other side of the door and Jess peaked her head in. "Hey S, you okay with some company?" Jess asked softly but Sonny could tell from her sisters actions, she didn't mean herself. Sonny brows furrowed as Jess opened the door wider to show a heartbroken looking Miguel.

Sonny straightened up on her bed, opening her arms out for the boy. "Aw, Miggy... What happened?" Sonny asked in a soft voice, pulling Miguel into a hug. "I went to go to Sams to say hi and maybe even meet her parents but when I got there, she was already there with some other guy." Sonny hugged Miguel tighter. "I'm sure there's something that can explain it." She mumbled, not wanting to bash Sam right away when they didn't have all the details. Miguel nodded, pulling away. "Can I sleepover?"

Sonny smiled, nodding her head. "Hell yeah, you can."

–Quick little filler bc this episode was mainly the LaRussos and Johnny

Quick little filler bc this episode was mainly the LaRussos and Johnny....
Miggy and Sonny bc we haven't seen much of that yet🤌
this was a quick little filler chapter before we finish up season one
SPEAKING OF THAT:
Yall next few chapters....😃

😃