1. How You Meet

The Joker:
You meet the Joker in a pretty romantic way...sort of.  You are a detective for the Gotham Police Department, and he convinced you to believe his ideology in a holding cell, and the more he talked to
you, the more you started to feel bad, so you set him free and he wanted you to come with him. "You aren't like the rest, let's create chaos!" Aw how...crazy! 

Dr Jonathan Crane:
You are part of the mafia, you are nothing more then a thief, you steal rival mob's plans and police records, but you were caught in a police raid. Then he came into your integration room. He explains how he is kind of being forced to work with Falcone and to take the insanity plea, After asking a few question he says, "You aren't married into the mob, are you?" You are able to escape police custody and you work with him on his crazy hallucinogen plan. Doesn't he just drive you...insane!

Roman Sionis:
You were a frequent visitor to the Black Mask Club, and he is, of course, the owner of the club. You manly brought a few friends with you, but one day you didn't.  He is quite the charmer so he sat down next to you and put some money on the table, and a deck of cards, "I'm not the gambling kind of man, but I am. If you win you get the money, if I win you have to be mine." This was amusing, and you always found him attractive so why not. It was Go Fish. You lost and you guys actually clicked. Isn't he appeeling! (Get it cause..cause the faces...alright Ill go :/)

Two Face:
You were on his hit list. Fun! He suspected you of being responsible for his deformity because you worked with the man that splashed acid on his face. You did, but only for a week, he didn't want to talk. He flipped his coin and you got to live but he looked at you intensely, you took this opportunity to explain yourself and prove your innocence. "By any chance, would you want to be around me" That's what he told you, you could tell how ashamed he was of his appearance it made you sad but you also liked him a little, you nod and he smiles. You started to help him on his becoming the bad guy plot.