9. Your Favorite Things To Do Together

The Joker:
Just talk. He's a really interesting person and you sometimes can get him to open up to you about things that have hurt him. You tell him things that have hurt you. He also is a pretty good joke teller, and there are a plethora of jokes when you two talk. When you to talk, you both stay close to each other, listening to each other with interest. (Ugh is this to much to ask for!)

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He loves to teach you new things! He might be a nut, but he is very knowledgeable. He knows a lot about science, especially biology and how the mind works and so he tries to teach you things anytime you two are together. It's one of your favorite things to do with him because you can see his eyes light up with excitement when he talks about the topics he likes.

Roman Sionis:
You love to watch him kill. (BEFORE YOU JUDGE HEAR ME OUT!) You don't like the "killing part" as much, but he does. You love to see how happy he gets when he realizes he has all the power over a person, maybe it makes him feel more confident in himself. He kisses you after each kill and usually whispers something to you about protecting you, "It would of been a worst punishment if they would of hurt you." Ugh it always makes you blush, you know it shouldn't but it does.

Two Face:
One thing that you two do a lot that you love is playing board games (wow this is like the only "normal" one out of the four). He likes the games that require more luck then strategy, like Candy Land. He's an arrogant winner, but it always makes you laugh when you beat him because he glares at you. You know he doesn't mean it, that's why it's funny. You sometimes even put money on the line depending on the game. But usually if he wins, his reward is a kiss.