63. How They Hug You

The Joker:
His hugs are so joyful! Anytime something goes right, he hugs you very tight and very suddenly. With almost each hug he kisses you on the forehead which leads to a red lip mark on your skin. He does place his hand fairly low though.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
Most of the time it's from behind, and of course you don't expect it. It always makes you jump or scream depending on if it's dark or quiet which he gets a kick out of. After a moment he twirls you around and he gives you a more loose, admiring embrace.

Roman Sionis:
He loves to surprise you, so he switches up his technique. Sometimes it's a more loose and playfully hug but other times it's so tight there is no space between you two, but one thing never changes, his eye contact. He stares into your eyes lovingly and after the hug he sometimes moves his hand to your cheek.

Two Face:
He has two different ways of hugging you, tight and tighter! He hugs you each time as if he's never going to see you again, no room between you and him. If it's really tight, sometimes you have a hard time breathing. His hand always have the same position, one of his hands rest on your upper back and the other strokes your hair.