44. What They Do On Your Birthday

The Joker:
Who knew he made a good party clown. For your birthday he woke you up by using a party popper and then showed you a room with balloons, a present and a cake. He even got you a piñata, which was a made from a human...yeah it was a bit weird but he definitely showed his personality. At the end of the day late at night he took you to the park and you two talked.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
You've always hated your birthday, and he knows this so your birthday is spent like a normal day, you sometimes even take up some jobs in your birthday (since you are a thief for hire) but he insist on doing/giving you something. Before your "birthday" comes to a close he gives you a gift, "I know you didn't want anything but..." You don't get mad, it always makes you smile.

Roman Sionis:
He makes you the center of attention! He opens his club and celebrates it there, he gets you a lot of presents to! He's goal of the day is to spoil you and make you feel like a Princess. You love it all but the highlight of your day is just spending time with him and him telling you how your he's world.

Two Face:
He treats you like it's your birthday every day, but on your birthday he makes it your day, he lets you decide what you want to do. You love to spend time with him so at night he takes you to an art museum, well he breaks in and you both celebrate there, it's not a normal birthday but you love it!