49. One Gift You Cherish From Him

The Joker:
He gave you a jack in a box as a one year anniversary gift and you love it! Any time he's gone you keep it close and wind it up, it sometimes takes you by surprise but the little clown that jumps out reminds you of him so you adore it.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
A test tube necklace. It's an old fashioned test tube with a chain through the cork, he gave it to you after you got into a bit of a sticky situation with a client, yeah you still steal for mobs even though he insist you stop. Anyways he gave it to you and told you to open it when necessary, inside the test tube is a white mist. You keep it on you at all times but now for protection, it reminds you of him and you love it.

Roman Sionis:
He gives you gifts all the time, but he gave one once as a surprise gift that you really are attached to. It's a frog stuffed animal. It was kind of a joke gift but you always keep it close when you can. When he stays late at his club and when you don't do you sleep with the stuffed animal really close by. Each time he sees you with it, it makes him laugh.

Two Face:
A bracelet that's spilts perfectly in half, one side gold and the other silver. He gave it to you on the first Valentine's Day you two spent together and you barley take it off it reminds you so much of him so when he's out committing crimes you look at the bracelet so you are comforted. (Ayyyy reference to an old preference)