13. How You Get Hurt, And How He Reacts.

The Joker:
He doesn't know what to do, you went out to get some food for the both of you and got into a fight, you broke your arm and you are able to make it back to him but it hurts really bad. He has no clue what to do, he freaks out and feels the bone to see if it's real or if you are joking , and when he found out how you broke your arm, he sends all of his men to go out and find the man that hurt you.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He goes full on protective mode. You broke your leg by falling down the steps and landing the wrong way, it's not a bit deal, but for him it is. He doesn't leave your side and constantly tells you things like, "If anyone did this to you, I'll kill them." and "You aren't lying about how you got the injury." It can get a bit annoying, but it really shows how much he cares about you.

Roman Sionis:
He's to afraid to go around you. You broke your elbow from a small car accident. He really wants to help you but he's to afraid he's going to make it worst, you try telling him that he won't but he's so careful around you. When you two sleep he keeps a pillow between you two and wakes up occasionally to make sure he isn't to close to your elbow. He does help you though, he gets you stuff that you need but he is very gentle with it.

Two Face:
He never lets you out of his sight. When helping him in a robbery, you got shot in the ankle, it hurts real bad but the pain goes away, but Two Face doesn't go away as easy. He never wants you to move a muscles and makes sure you are in the right position when you sleep and on top of that he spoils you, which isn't to bad. But it shows how protective he is!