60. How He Gets You To Calm Down

The Joker:
Small things tend to stress you out, from a cup not being in the right place or a missing sock you get stressed easily manly because of your minor OCD. When you are troubled, Joker smiles at you and grabs your hand, "Come on doll, no need to be upset!" Then he shows you how easy of a fix your problem is.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
Just like him, you try to hide it when you are stressed but things sometimes slip through. It's usually over an upcoming theft that you could fail, he can read you well, way to well so he talks to you. As you answer his questions, you slowly get closer to him, he's surprisingly good support.

Roman Sionis:
He has a hard time recognizing when you are stressed, but at times when he notices a slight shift in your personality he thinks it's his fault, he ask you questions like "Did I do something?" and it makes you laugh a little and you reassure him it's not his fault, it always makes you forget about your stress.

Two Face:
Unlike him, you would much rather have support when you are stressed and he can immediately tell when something is up. He gently pulls you to him and lets you vent, he doesn't talk he lets you get everything out, at the end he gives his opinions, from both of his sides.