58. What Genre Of Movie Does He Watch With You

The Joker:
Of course he loves to watch comedy's with you! You like them to, you both get a good laugh out of them, but he always says, "I could do better!" Then at the end he would show you his comedy skill, usually pretty dark humor compared to the comedy's you two just watched.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
Horror seems to be his favorite, what did you expect? He doesn't like the mainstream horror movies though, he much prefers those movies like Faces Of Death (A/N I highly recommend you don't look this up if you don't already know what it is) which can easily traumatize a normal mind, no worries you're both not stable. He would keep you close to him as you watch all the gore...cute!

Roman Sionis:
He much prefers stage plays and musicals to movies. He tries often to take you to one when he has the chance, and you love them! He gets you the best but also most private seats available so he can occasionally kiss you during the show. You both seem to adore musicals more then plays, so everything works out.

Two Face:
He likes almost any documentary. War and crime docs just to name a few. He likes to watch things about the court systems and hear about the old wars, so a long documentary is how you two spend movie night. You don't mind much, you learn a lot of new things and he always adds more facts during the movies as he hold you close to him.
___________________________________
Quick A/N, thank you for 4,000 reads everyone! I really appreciate it, I hope you all continue to enjoy these.