Chapter 32: Indepentance day

They all walked into the hall. And they met up with The Martian Manhunter and Red Tornado. J'ohn told them that they access to the gym, galley and library.

In said library the heroes of the League said that they needed check why four ice villains attacked on the same day. That's when shit hit the fan.

"We need a quick debrief to discuss the coincidence of four ice themed villains attacking on the same day. We shouldn't be long." Bruce said

The heroes turned away from their kids to go up to the watch tower. Percy got up to follow them to get more information about the labyrinth that camp keeps on talking about. This got Roy mad.

"That's it!" Roy yelled to the five Leaguers present, "I thought we would get a real look inside not a glorified backstage pass!"

"This is the first step. You're given a chance very few people get." Arthur said

"It doesn't matter what side of the glass we're on!" Roy growled as he pointed to the window where people and reporters were taking pictures of them

"Roy you need to be patient." Oliver said

"I need to be patient? What I need is respect from all of you! I need the stuff that you show Percy. You allow her up to watch tower whenever she wants!" Roy yelled

He was showing his fatal flaw which was really bad. Percy and the present members of the Justice League knew this. And being a first gen legacy of Ares and a child of Apollo, Roy's fatal flaw was a little bit more of a problem then the others.

Especially when Roy just got finished with a long and strange quest to save Bianca, Annabeth and Artemis from Luke and Mount Tam not five hours ago. A quest that had gotten both Phoebe and Zoë killed. Then right after the quest, Roy was called back to Star City to help stop Icicle Jr with Oliver, while Percy was called to help her brother and Kaldur with Killer Frost at in Honolulu, Hawaii at the Pearl Harbor Naval Base.

Roy's fatal flaw was basically a combination of both Annabeth's and Thalia's fatal flaws. He had deadly pride and the thirst for more power, to prove himself. It was something that Roy was working on since he found out about his flaw.

"The situation with Percy is different then your own situation Roy." Bruce said

Bruce knew he had defuse the situation at hand. He knew that a demigod mad was not good for business. Especially when said demigod was like Roy.

"How is the situation between her and I any different? She's just like me!" Roy yelled

At that moment Roy knew he said something wrong. But he was too angry at the leaguers to care.

"It's different with Percy because she was with us since the beginning Roy. She's the ninth founding member of the League. Percy is the glue for us." Dianna said in a calm, motherly manner like the one she uses with Bianca and Nico and any other demigod that comes through her door

Dianna knew her voice could calm down Roy. She knew his flaw was acting up. She had a fatal flaw herself. It was the same as her sister, Thalia's, fatal flaw, ambition.

It was the fatal flaw of all the demigod daughters of Zeus. But this was not a flaw for his demigod sons. Jason's flaw was temptation to deliberate. Because of Jason being a son of Jupiter, a prince of Olympus, everyone at Camp Jupiter believed that Jason was supposed to be the leader of it all and be the mediator for people.

That Jason was supposed to be the one to lead them all. Camp Half Blood was the same way with Percy when she became the princess of Themycira. Then Roy turned to the other prodigies with a look in his eyes that said they did something wrong. He then looked into Percy's eyes, sky blue met sea green.