Chapter 27: Party at the McLean house

Percy was smiling. She was going to Piper's house for a party. Piper's birthday party to be more exact. Tristan, Piper's dad, was out of town to work on a project. Then he was gonna go up to Canada to guest star on Nico's favorite tv show.

Tristan aloud his daughter to have her friends over if it didn't get to out of hand. Like the police being called. Tristan wasn't all that happy when he found out that one of his daughter's parties got so out of hand that the police were called in.

Piper and Selina totally got Pollux and Castor, the two children of Dionysus, back after that. With the help of Travis and Connor Stoll, two of the good sons of Hermes, of course.

Travis and Connor love helping people get revenge on others. For a price of course. And Percy was no different. They just gave her the "royals" price. Which involved food instead of money.

Percy had promised Tristan when they talked last that she would watch her friend like a hawk. Because Percy knew that when the children of Aphrodite are in a partying mood, there is nothing stopping them. All they need is the children of Dionysus to join in to make it better.

Like I said, Percy was going to Piper's house for her birthday. Piper had invited Jason and a couple of his friends to make new friends for herself. Even if she hadn't met these people before.

Percy got to Piper's just as Jason came up with his people. One of the people that was with Jason did not look all that happy to see Percy walking up to them.

"Hey fly boy. Who are these?" Percy asked

Jason smiled at his cousin. He knew Percy's love for nicknames. He knew that was how she showed her love.

"These are Reyna Ramírez-Arellano and Frank Zhang. They are both in the 12th legion with me." Jason said

"Nice to meet you two." Percy said with a bright smile

Reyna opened her mouth, but before she could say anything someone came up to them. That someone was Thalia Grace. Jason's elder sister.

"Hey there pinecone face." Percy said with a evil little smirk and a mischievous glimmer in her eye

Since bringing Thalia back from being a tree, Percy loved calling her cousin that. The two had fun insulting each other. There were times when the two got so heated that the people around them didn't know if they were still joking or not.

"Hey seaweed brain." Thalia said with a smirk just as evil as her cousin's

The daughters of Poseidon and Zeus has a staring contest till Piper came out and broke them apart.

"What in the name of Hades are you two doing?" Piper asked in a joking manner

The two demigoddesses looked to the daughter of Aphrodite. They knew what to do.

"Percy started it." Thalia said

"No I didn't. You did." Percy said looking to her cousin

Thalia looked back.

"How is it my fault?"

"By walking up to me."

Thalia and Percy looked back to the daughter of Aphrodite.

"You two need to stop it. Or I'll call Poseidon, Ares and Zeus." Piper said

Frank wondered why the girl in front of him said the Greek name to his father and why she would need to call him. Jason knew why Piper had said this. He had met Ares himself. Ares, the god of war, was Percy's godfather.

"No you wouldn't." Thalia and Percy said in unison

"Oh yes I would." Piper said with an evil look in her eyes