Chapter 12: Themycira

Dick 16, Roy 6, Kaldur 2, Wally 1, Apollo 12, Trio 4

It had been a couple of weeks since the accident at the circus. Dick wouldn't leave Percy's side. Both Clark and Dianna were alright with Percy staying with Bruce. If they had one day of the week where that would meet up and it would be just them.

While at the manor Percy taught Dick how to fight to keep his mind busy. Dick was pretty good at fighting. Even after receiving a few scraped and bruises along the way.

Today was August 28th. 10 days before the start of the school year. But today she had to leave Gotham. She had to start her Amazon training on Themycira. The island home of Dianna and her people.

The training was something Percy had been waiting for since stepping foot in camp half blood. Dianna had called her one night and told her the truth. Percy understood why she did that. It was to save her.

"Ready?" Dianna asked her daughter

Percy was dressed in her Greek clothing. The clothing she, along with Annabeth and Piper, made while at camp. All three girl loved to make clothes.

Percy was planning on going to fashion school after high school. She decided to drag her friends along. While on the road, Percy grabbed two pares of glasses.

And with a spell she created from the magic she learned from Arthur and John Zatara, she was able to make what she called Demigod glasses. Glasses that helped demigods to read English. But it does nothing for writing.

With permission from Mr. D and Chiron, Percy made all the demigods in the camp those glasses with some to spare. She just didn't say she got commission on them.

A businesswoman has got to do what a businesswoman got to do. Percy's next idea is for a pen to write only English in the hands of a demigod.

"Yes mother. I am." Percy said

The two left for Gotham's Themyscira portal. The league had put one in each of their city's in case Dianna was there and needed to get to the island.

They had just reached the island nation when they were approached. It was Dianna's mother, Queen Hippolyta.

 It was Dianna's mother, Queen Hippolyta

"Hello Persephone." Hippolyta said

"Hello my Queen." Percy said with a small curtsy

She didn't dare today her nickname. This was a Queen she was talking to. And Queens can get away with a lot. And Percy didn't really know what to call Hippolyta. She was the mother of her adoptive mother

"You can call me grandmother Persephone." Hippolyta said

"Of course grandmother." Percy said with a smile

Hippolyta and Dianna took Percy on a tour of the island. Percy loved the island. She was in awe of the beauty. Everyone knew who Percy was.

They reached the palace when dinner was announced. The dining hall was beautiful.