Chapter 25: Speedy

In Star City in the dark of night a raven haired, green eyed girl in a black tank top and black shirt shorts with sulks and cross bones all over it, a present from Hades, was running down the street. This was Persephone Kent or Percy more rather. Earlier her mother, Dianna, had sent Percy to Star because of something Dianna wouldn't say.

Percy was scared out of her mind. This had never happened to her before. She usually knew what was happening around her. Especially when she was aloud to join in on League meetings. And to go on some of their missions.

Soon a person in a red suit with mustard yellow boots, gloves and hat with a red feather in it jumped in front of Percy. The red and yellow Robin Hood scared her some. She was usually the one to jump in front of people. And she loved scaring her enemies.

..
..

As a son of Apollo, Roy has a few advantages. Like the natural ability for archery, healing himself and other people quickly, singing and sometimes being glow-in-the-dark. During his time at camp, Roy learned a lot from his siblings who have been there way longer then he has.

And Roy helped them with their confidence and self esteem. Because Chiron doesn't really want to send Apollo kids out on quests because the camp needs healers. But the centaur soon came to the understanding that Roy was not a normal Apollo kid because he was a grandson of Ares. And that he was what the mortals call a combat medic.

Which means, that Roy could fight in a battle while healing another demigod so they could get up and fight again. The other Apollo kids were just basic military doctors who could break every bone in your body.

Roy laughed so hard he almost cried when he heard his elder brother Lee Fletcher use that as a threat against Clarisse La Rue a daughter of Ares one day. It was the happiest moment of his young life.

And right Roy was on rooftops as speedy when he saw something, no someone, running down the dark, barely lite streets of his hometown. At closer inspection he realized that it was his friend Percy. Percy looked to be in destress. He jumped down to see what was wrong. It broke his heart to see her like this.

..
..

Percy looked to the person in front of her. He slowly took off his mask and hat. It was Roy.

"Roy." Percy said breathless tone

She ran into the other demigods arms. This made Roy worry and the fear inside of him grow.

"Percy what's wrong?" Roy asked

Breathing became a little harder for Percy. Like she was drowning on air.

"I don't know. One minute I was asleep in my bed and the next I was being woken up by my mother saying that I needed to leave town immediately. I wasn't thinking about where I was going." Percy said

"Where are Bianca and Nico?" Roy asked in a panic

He needed to know just in case he and Oliver had to go to metropolis to do some recon or something. He needed to make sure it wasn't a monster who was after his best friends little cousins. Or her parents being mind controlled, that would make Oliver break out the kryptonite arrows out.

Every member of the justice league has some kryptonite on hand just incase they have to use it for something. Like a rogue Kryponian running loose.

"They're over at Jason's place across town. I was supposed to go there in the morning after I gotten because I had something for school to do that ran later then scheduled." Percy said

By the end, Percy's face was pale and there were tears streaming down her cheeks. Roy pulled the girl into a hug and sat the daughter of Poseidon down. He didn't care that his friend was crying into his chest. He didn't care that his uniform was getting tear stained.