Chapter 31: The arivel of Kara Zor-El

Clark was flying around in the outskirts of metropolis waiting for Percy to come home when he saw a Kryptononian space craft fall out of the sky like a meteor. As fast as he could, Clark flew to it. He hadn't seen a ship like that since the time he messed around with his own when he was 16.

And that was right after he got Percy. When Clark got there and ripped off the hood thing, he saw someone that he'd only seen in his dreams. And in those dreams, she was called Kara Zor-El. He held out his hand so the girl could get out. She took it nervously.

"Are you okay?" Clark asked

The girl nodded and saw the symbol on Clark's chest. Clark looked down and realized that she must have recognized it.

"My name is Kal El. What's your name?" Clark asked

While in his Superman get up, Clark changed his name to his kryptonian birth name of Kal El so no one who hasn't been told would know.

"I'm Kara Zor-El." She said

Clark smiled to his cousin. He got an idea. Martha raised Clark to never abandon his family. Ever. Even if you think it's for the best.

"I'm going to take you home with me. Is that okay with you?" Clark said

Kara nodded her head indicating that she wanted to be with Kal now. Her mission to protect her baby cousin was now over with. Because he was now fully grown.

He didn't need his cousin's protection. He was the protection. So she let herself be protected and cared for by Kal instead. To be treated like she was going to treat him.

Clark gently picked Kara bridal style, like he did with Percy before Zeus gave her the ability and flew over to the house where he would know that his wife, Dianna, was waiting for him to return. Kara clung to her cousins blue shirt like there was no tomorrow. She wasn't used to flying without something to protect her from the wind.

Once at the house and in the backyard, Clark set Kara down onto her feet. Dianna came out to see why her husband was here before Percy was. That is when she saw the blonde preteen with a house of El emblem on her chest.

Kind of like the one she wears to show the world the Superman and Wonder Woman were together. Percy would soon wear one when she gets into her super suit. Dianna walked up to the girl with a smile.

"Hi I'm Dianna. What's your name?" She asked softly

"Kara Zor-El." Kara meekly replied back

"How about I take you inside and get you something to eat? How does that sound Kara?" Dianna asked

Kara nodded shyly. She was definitely hungry. Dianna took Kara by the hand and into the kitchen. Clark sighed in relief as his wife somewhat accepted his cousin.

He didn't know how she would react to the fact that he wanted her to live with them. To be apart of their family. Their ever growing family. They already take care of Percy, Bianca and Nico. And they take care of Jason half of the time.

Not to mention that fact that Percy's friends come through their door all the time asking for food of some kind. And the fact that gods like to drop by for dinner every once in awhile. There is also the occasional hunter of Artemis or Amazon on a mission that stops by for supplies.

Dianna soon placed a plate full of food in front of Kara. The plate was full of mashed potatoes and gravy, grilled chicken, steak, green beans with bits of bacon, corn, broccoli and a pork chop. It was leftovers from the night before. And one of Percy's favorite meals.

Dianna didn't expect the young blonde kryptonian girl to sacrifice some of her food for the gods in the fire she always kept going like she, Jason, Thalia and Percy always have done. So she went back to the kitchen where Clark was.