Chapter 4: Meeting Dianna

Dianna lived in the man's world since the 1910's, since World War 1 but always went home whenever she could

Dianna lived in the man's world since the 1910's, since World War 1 but always went home whenever she could. She lived in the US for about 20 years before reaching the small town of Smallville, Kansas. Dianna thought it was funny that small was in the name of a small town. But she kept it to herself not wanting to offend anyone.

But she knew small towns like this had the best farmers markets around. And that's where she was today. In the Smallville's farmers market. It was late spring. A time where farmers markets usually start to pop up for the warmer weather.

She came across a stand with a sign that read 'Kent Farm organics' over head. There were a lot of signs like that. But Dianna knew this was a farming town. And the people who lived here lived off of the produce and knew where to look fo what they needed.

As she walked in someone bumped into her. She stumbled backwards a bit. Not an easy feet for a human to do to her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." A voice said

Dianna looked to the owner of the voice. What she saw took her breath away. This boy. No man in front of her was very good looking. He had dark hair, blue eyes and a nice smile. The was wearing a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a few buttons undone, jeans and sneakers.

Dianna could see a bit of chest hair on him. There was also the makings of a beard that made him look older then he was. He was also taller then her. By a foot at least. And she's 5' 11.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I'm fine. Just caught off guard. Usually no one makes me stumble like that." She said

"I'm Clark Kent. Nice to meet you." Clark said extending his hand

"I'm Dianna Prince." She said taking his hand

Clark heard her accent. And it sounded Greek with a splash of British. It wasn't like his mother's accent. Barely any Greek sounds came out of her. It was only when she cursed she said something in Greek.

"Are you passing through or staying?" Clark asked

"I'm not sure. Originally I planned on just passing though but more and more time I spend here, I want to move here." Dianna said

Clark and Dianna kept looking into each others eyes. They couldn't look away from the other. Clark wanted to kiss the woman in front of him. And Dianna wanted to kiss Clark.

"I know this is all of a sudden. But do you want to go out with me?" Clark asked Dianna

"Yes. I would love to. Pick me up at 7 at the only motel in town. I'm in room 8." Dianna said without hesitation