Chapter 21: His first gala

It has been about six days since Jason had come into the Kent home. He had the time of his life. Clark and Dianna treated Jason as one of their own. Jason never smiled so much.

Percy took Jason to places he never thought he would have. To places Percy was taken to all her life. Even to places rich people go to.

He went to Central City to have fun at the water park. To Gotham City for a trip on the Wayne Enterprises yacht and to have dinner. New York City for a broadway show. He went to Star City for the beach.

Orlando for Disney world and universal studios. New Orleans for some gumbo. To Texas for a rodeo. And to Washington DC to the Smithsonian.

Jason didn't have to worry about school as he did his work online. Beryl didn't care where her son was as long as he does his school work. Tonight Jason was going to a Bruce Wayne gala as Percy's plus one. Jason was really nervous.

He had never done something like this. Percy couldn't go to a lot of them because they fell on school nights. Tonight wasn't one of those night.

Jason was in his room standing in front of the mirror. He was putting on his new blue tie. Clark took Jason suit shopping that morning. Jason felt more comfortable doing something like that with Clark around.

Percy told Jason that when she had her 13th birthday, she had to follow this one rule for the gala's Bruce hosted. She had to bring a date to the party. And so did every other teenager invited.

Jason soon heard a knock on his door. Clark and Dianna gave Jason a room he could use whenever he was over. Dianna ordered things for Jason to decorate his room with. Barry and Wally were asked to help Clark paint the room.

Through the mirror he saw Dianna come in with am apologetic smile. She was ready to leave. Jason was told that Dianna had been classically trained for parties like the one he was going to.

"You ready little brother?" She asked in her quiet 'Dianna Kent' voice

Since coming to the Kent house Jason learned that Dianna is the daughter of Zeus. Percy is the daughter of Poseidon. And the Di Angelo siblings are the children of Hades. Even if Bianca and Nico didn't know about being demigods yet.

They, in turn, learned that Jason is the son of Jupiter. Jason now knew that Jupiter and Zeus were the same person. Percy admitted that she knew that Jason was a Roman demigod since the day she met him. That her grandmother, Rheia, had told her.

Jason turned to the Amazon princess who so happened to be his much older sister. She was dressed in a sleeveless, dark red floor length dress. Dianna looked really beautiful.

"Yeah, I am." Jason said nodding his head with his yellow gold blonde hair whooshing around his face

Jason and Dianna walked down to see Clark in his suit. At the bottom Clark quickly kissed Dianna on the lips. Then there was footsteps coming stairs. Jason turned to see Percy descending the stairs.

She was wearing a sky blue floor length dress with a ribbon bow at the waist. The sleeves were made of some sort of see through fabric with blue and white flowers and ribbon at the ends. Percy held her dress up so she could walk down the stairs without tripping. That made Jason see her shoes.

Her shoes two inch, black heels that strapped around her feet. To Jason the shoes and dress Percy was wearing was from the closet of Venus/Aphrodite. Or was taken the from Cinderella in the story book.

Jason smiled to his cousin.

"Ready to go?" Clark asked

Bianca decided to stay home for the night to do her homework and practice her native tongue. Nico was at a friends house for a birthday party and getting all hyper. Jason took a deep breath. This was his gala.