Chapter 16: The Queen of ...

Percy just got to her door at camp. As Percy was the only to live in the Poseidon cabin, there was a lot of decorations on the door. There were signs on the door. They were all made by Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus. And one of Percy's best guy friends.

One of the signs was a rectangle with a faded Queen's crown over a field of sky blue as the background. It read, 'Queen of sarcasm' and 'Queen of Krypton'. There Queen of krypton because everyone at camp knew Percy was the Justice League's sweetheart and the closest to Superman.

They didn't know how true the Queen of Krypton name was. It was a nickname she was called by everyone who knew her. It was mostly the a Justice League, Dick and the campers.

Below that sign there was another. It was like the other one but with a princess crown with the same shade of blue. That one read, 'Princess of Themyscira' and 'Princess of Atlantis'.

There a sign below those ones. That one read, Queen of sass, Supreme Lady of the bathroom and Lady of the lake. The last one Leo and Will gave her last year when she won the sand castle competition Chiron and Dionysus hosted on Independence Day. All by herself might I add.

This year Percy was going to the first ever fireworks show Wayne enterprises is hosting. Percy was at camp. She had come a day before Roy was set to leave Star City.

"Hello your majesty." Said the voice of Will coolly behind Percy

Percy turns to Will. Everyone in the camp knew Percy had been crowned as a princess of Themycira. Aphrodite had told her children who told the rest of the camp.

"Hello my loyal subject." Percy said with a small curtsy

Will and Percy then burst out laughing. They made themselves cry. This was the joke Will and Percy did whenever they saw each other face to face. Soon they stopped laughing. They caught their breath before starting to talk again.

"Why are you here this early? This is not like you." Will asked

"I'm meeting someone here tomorrow." Percy said

"Who are you meeting? Annabeth? Piper? Leo? Wait. Piper and Leo aren't here yet. And they won't be here for another few days at least. So it has to be Annabeth. It's the only logical option." Will said

Percy giggled a little. She knew Will loved Star Trek.

"I'm meeting your new brother here." Percy said

"Really? I have a new brother?" Will asked

"Yeah, you do. And he is the one and only ward of Oliver Queen." Percy said

"What's his name? How do you know him?" Will asked

"His name is Roy Harper. And I meet him at Gotham Academy. On my first day I might add." Percy said with a smile

The two entered the cabin and continued to talk. They had a brother sister relationship. They were like the siblings they never got. Even if Dianna and Clark were trying to have one of their own for the past 13 years.

~~In Metropolis~~

Clark came home mad. He slammed the door on the way into his home. He after throwing his things on the floor and taking off his shoes, he went to the kitchen.

He grabbed the bottle of whisky that was only a 1/4 of the way full. He downed it in no time. This was not uncommon in the Kent home.

When Clark came home mad, he usually downed a 1/4 of a bottle of whiskey. And it was usually the cheep stuff. The stuff Clark drinks on a regular basis. And the good expensive stuff if someone gives him a bottle as a gift.

"You wish they could understand what it's like to be you. It does not matter if you are with a goddess or not, because you are just like them. You are Clark Kent and was raised in Kansas. But you cannot tell them that. Because the moment that you do, Clark Kent ceases to exist. There will be only Superman.

"But would that be such a bad thing? Why hide what brings you such joy? Whether me or your powers. I know the truth. I see it every time you fly. The way you look at me when you think I'm not watching." Dianna said

"How did you know?" Clark asked grabbing a can of beer from the fridge

"Clark, I've been your wife for 12 years. I've known you for 13. I know these things. And I know you. You are predictable when you are mad." Dianna said

Clark kissed Dianna on the lips. It turned heated. They went to their room. They were still hoping for a biological child. It was a thing both Artemis and Hera were trying to help Dianna with.

~~Star City~~

Roy was nervous. Being what he was, was nerve racking.

"Roy, are you okay?" Dinah asked

"No, I'm not. Everything is going off rail." Roy said

"It's going to be okay." Dinah said

"I hope so. Otherwise it would all be for nothing." Roy said

Roy finished packing his duffle bag. That was when he realized that a normal life had finally took a nosedive out of the window. Roy took his bag of clothes and other items and walked down the Foyer.

There Oliver was waiting for him. Roy knew that Oliver understood what it was like to be different. Oliver was the only rich kid that wanted to go to public school.

"Ready to go to camp?" Oliver asked

"I'm nervous." Roy said

"That's to be expected. Dianna said Percy was nervous when she was dropped off at half blood hill." Oliver said

Roy nodded in understanding. He knew that Percy didn't always have her emotions in check when something new happens to her.

As Roy and Oliver traveled to New York, Roy got to thinking. He wondered what the camp would be like. What his brothers would be like.

Roy wanted to scream. Shout. Anything to relive the pain and anxiety he was feeling in his subconscious.

The next morning when Roy entered the camp. Chiron walked up to him. Roy did the same thing Percy did the year before. And again Chiron corrected a demigod.

Roy, like Percy, was immediately calmed. But instead of being a champion of a god like Percy was. Ares claimed Roy as his legacy.

Soon Roy heard a familiar voice saying 'Will you're a pain in my ass'. A smile grew onto his face. Percy and he were very close. Closer then their very first day at Gotham Academy.

"Percy!" Roy yelled to his friend

Percy looked to where the voice came from. She smiled when she saw who was yelling.

"Roy!" Percy yelled back

The two embraced each other. Percy had introduced Will and Roy to each other. Roy was happy to finally had family that is blood related.

At dinner Percy told Roy about sacrificing part of their plate to the gods. That they needed to feel appreciated from the demigods they sired. Even if some feel like their godly parent abandoned them.

"Who do you sacrifice too?" Roy asked

"Poseidon, Hera and Heastia." Percy said

Roy was shocked on how many Gods Percy sacrifices and prays to.

"Why so many?" Roy asked

"I'm the daughter of Poseidon. And I'm a champion of Hera and Hestia. Also I'm an Amazon. Hera is the main deity for us." Percy said

Roy's first dinner at camp was something else. But he knew this was a way of life for the people around him. This was a religion. And to take this away from them would not be good.

Roy felt at home by the end of the night. And it felt good.