My Fathers Daughter Clark Kent's first Father's Day (Father's Day one shot)

A/N: THIS IS WHAT I THINK CLARK'S VERY FIRST FATHER'S DAY LOOKED LIKE! ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH DIANNA!

"She's talking to angels, counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up
In his arms yeah, in his arms yeah
Waiting for Superman"
-"Waiting for Superman." Daughtry

My father's daughter
(Clark's first Father's Day)
(Clark 16 years, Percy 10 months)

Martha walked into Clark's room as quiet as she could. She knew the flooring would creek under any kind of pressure. Now Clark's room, it was set up like a studio apartment with no kitchen. Well, there was a fridge, but that was mostly for drinks. And it was mostly for Persephone for when she has to go to bed and needed a bottle of milk.

There were also drinks in the fridge for Clark too. Like energy drinks for when has late nights with Persephone. There was also soda, juice and lemonade in there for when Clark does his homework. Clark has this habit of drinking anything he can get his hands on while doing the work.

There is popsicles and hand held ice cream in the freezer too. The popsicles and ice cream was put in there by Martha because Clark has this habit of loosing track of time and missing meals when he is Busy with school work or Persephone.

There was a bed for Clark, a crib for little Persephone on one of the short walls with a big window looking over the field. If you looked out of the window, you could see the barn. It also looked to Dianna's house. On another wall there was a tv screwed onto the wall with movies and a DVD player and a cable box on a wooden entertainment center under it, and there were some books on the walls. Well wall as Clark needed all the room he could get.

On the other small wall, there is a bay window. One of places where Clark does his homework. Or think. There is also a play area for Persephone on the floor near it. Clark loved to play with his daughter there. There was a little hide out for Clark to change his clothes. As Clark didn't really want to change in front of Persephone. Even if she won't remember.

See, Clark's room had been moved to the attic by Clark and Jonathan. After getting the crib down from there they saw that there wasn't really any room. Even after arranging the room. So after transferring everything in the attic to the basement and fixing up the attic so it would be livable and making a staircase for the attic, Clark's room was moved up there.

The room was Clark's own space. Where he didn't have to hide his powers. Where he could do what ever he wanted. As long as it didn't burn down the house. Or blow it up for that matter.

They still needed a place to live after all. And they didn't need all that headache about rebuilding their home any time. And it involved money that they didn't really have on hand.

Clark did everything in his power to keep the house standing. He obviously wanted keep his parents happy. And it was real easy to do with the Kent's as they didn't anger easy. Especially when Clark gave his mother her favorite chocolates. The only person that got Jonathan raging mad was Lionel Luther. The father of Lex Luther.

Clark and Lex tried to be friends, but something happened and Lex started to spiral down. There was nothing to be done. Lex was already to far gone.

Now Martha wanted to wake her sleeping son up before waking her sleeping granddaughter up. But what she saw was the most adorable thing ever. Clark and Persephone were sleeping on Clark's couch together. She saw Persephone sleeping on her Daddy's chest.