Chapter 20: Meeting Wally West

Percy was in Central City right now. She was visiting Barry and Iris. Her weekend of fun was starting in a good note. Well, it was according to Percy. It was also the weekend before Gotham academy started up.

Percy was on her way to the West-Allen home from the Central City zeta tube. She passed by the all the shops she loved to go into when she had the time. There were a few news paper stands on her way. The people running them knew who she was.

They seen her pass by a lot. And some of them even sold her some of the magazines they sold. There was also one lone flower stand on Percy's way. It was called Abby's flowers.

It was a branch of the bigger one across town. There were stands like this one every couple of miles. And stores in a lot of cities. Including metropolis. Clark shopped there for flowers for both Percy and Dianna.

The the kid who worked the stand would not hesitate to give Percy a daisy or any other flower as she passed. He was not much older then Percy and thought the girl was pretty. And because of her Heritage, Percy was blossoming into one of the most beautiful girls on the planet.

Soon Percy came up to the house she was walking to. She knocked on the door. It was answered by a boy with fiery red hair, freckles all over his nose and cheeks and his eyes were forest green.

"Hey beautiful. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked with a smirk that could have gotten a lot of girls to fall for him

But it did nothing for Percy. She has seen people who were better looking than the boy in front of her. The boys at camp didn't look like boys. They looked like men.

Even gods looked hotter then the boy in front of her. But they were gods. And gods made everyone who saw them drool. Aphrodite had so many straight and bi men and lesbian and bi women come after her.

And at that moment Percy knew exactly what to do. A evil little smirk formed on her lips. She thought of something that would have made Apollo laugh his ass off.

"I didn't fall from heaven as you say. I'm not that nice. I actually came from hell. I got a few bruises and scrapes on the way up. And my cousin had to heal me." Percy said smartly with a smile

It was true. On the way up to Olympus via Lady Persephone's pearls, Percy got knocked around a bit. Persephone did say sorry for that when she saw the girl again the next spring.

After that, Percy asked her namesake why she was in the underworld during spring/summer. Persephone told the young demigod Demeter had put her there when Percy entered camp.

"I'm Wally West." He introduced himself

"I'm Persephone Kent. But if you ever call me Persephone I will personally slaughter you. And I will make sure the police never find your body and who did it." Percy growled

There was a look in Percy's eyes. It was a mix of anger and determination. Something that would have scared the people at camp. They all knew not to mess with Poseidon's daughter who was a princess of the Amazon's.

They were all deathly scared of the Amazon people. And they had a right to be. The Amazons were a scary group of people.

"Then what do I call you?" Wally asked innocently

Percy started to mess with the bracelets Will had given her for her birthday. Naomi Solace had sent them via Hermes to her son. The bracelets calmed her down.

Looking at the bracelets made her smile widely. Percy knew Will bought them with the allowance he received from Apollo and from working in the infirmary. Will was super sweet to her. Percy was the very first person Will confided in about being bi.