Chapter 10

Ajay and Vish give Geet a tour of their office, Ajay "Ms.Iyer your cabin will be ready by the time you come tomorrow" Geet "Okay" Ajay "Anything else you want to know before meeting your team" Geet was hesitant but anyway she asks "Umm I was wondering where is the Manager's cabin" Ajay was looking at her confused while Vish already knew the reason "But why do you want to know the manager's cabin" Geet  "Umm...my dad is the manager here" Ajay asks her "Your Mr.Krishna's daughter?" Geet "Yes", Ajay was a bit confused as he had heard that Mr.Krishna had a son but here she was saying that she is his daughter, Vish smiles "Your Krishna uncle's daughter...you know he is very friendly and caring...his cabin is in the second floor" Geet smiles "Yeah he is...thank you Vish". Though Ajay was confused he didn't want to dig deeper into it now "If you want you can go meet him now" Geet "No no I want to meet my team...I can see him later" Ajay "Okay sure...Let's go". Ajay and Vish take her to meet her team, they all stand up seeing Ajay "Good Afternoon Sir...Vish", Ajay "Good Afternoon...this is Ms.Geethanjali Iyer she is going to be the head designer for our Mahabalipuram resort...Ms.Iyer this is your team Vidisha, Arjun and Kailash" Geet smiles at them "Hello", huh😏!! She smiles to everyone but me...I'll make sure she smiles when she is with me...what am I thinking...no no I'm not going to make her smile...God this woman is making me go mad...but why is she smiling at them why can't she smile at me...you think your heart can handle her smiling seeing you... ofcourse why not...Ahaann😏 doesn't it skip a beat when she smiles at someone else...no it..it doesn't...it won't...oh please you go all dreamy seeing her smile...shut up shut up you brain this all stupid shit, Ajay was mentally having a battle with his brain.

Vish continues explaining the others "Guys Geet will be working only from the afternoon as she works in a school...in her absence you guys would need to take care of everything", Ajay gets a call and he goes to talk, Kailash looks at Geet and winks "Haww you would be here only by afternoon...don't worry beautiful I'll take care of everything in your absence", Geet looks shocked at him that he started flirting with her on the first day, Vish glares at him "Kailash don't start your flirting...if Ajay comes to know then you know" Kailash smiles sheepishly "Yaar if I flirt with you then he scolds me that's understandable because your his sister-in-law...she isn't related to him na...then what's the problem" Geet was shocked to know that Vish isn't Ajay's wife "Sister-in-law?" Vish looks at Geet "Yeah I'm Ajay's best friend and Sister-in-law what did you think?" Geet looks at her "I thought you are his wife", everyone goes silent hearing it, Geet looks at them confused "Why are you all silent..did I say something wrong" Vish "Ajay doesn't believe in marriage" Geet "Ohh...but why" Vish looks elsewhere "Maybe some other time...but I'm not his wife I'm his best friend and his elder brother Vikrant's wife". Ajay comes in after completing his call, Geet to Vish "Sorry if I said or asked anything wrong", Ajay "What happened" Geet looks elsewhere "Ummm" Vish "It was nothing...let's go...Geet your cabin will be in the 6th floor...next to Kailash, Arjun and Vidisha's place" Geet "Okay". After completing all the formalities, Geet leaves from the office as she was to start from the next day, Geet wanted to know why he doesn't believe in marriage but she then dismisses her thoughts.

By evening Ajay and Vish reach home, Ajay wanted to know why Geethanjali was apologizing to Vish, Ajay calls Vish "Vish" Vish "Yeah" Ajay "Umm...why was Ms.Iyer apologizing to you" Vish "I said na Ajju it's nothing" Ajay "I want to know tell me" Vish "Okay fine you want to know...she thought I'm your wife" Ajay who was drinking water spits it out "Whatttt", Vish laughs seeing him spit the water "Thank god I wasn't standing in front of you" Ajay glares at her "What the hell...she thought I'm married...seriously do I look like I'm married" Vish tries controlling her laughter "What is there to show that you aren't married...I mean comeon dude your 30 years old...anybody could think you are married" Ajay glares at her "I'm not old okay...and...and how could she think...think that...that I'm...I'm married" Vish looks at him "But why does it bother you if she thinks that you are married" Ajay looks at her "It..it doesn't bother me...I was just asking that how could she think you are my wife", he leaves from there thinking, Why am I bothered if she thinks I'm married or not...but how could she think that...can't she see that I...what you continue na...I...I don't know...you know your going mad for her right...shut it brain I'm not going mad for her...it's just she is different from all the woman I have seen...her eyes and especially her smile I'm loving them...shit what am I thinking...I'm going crazy...I should just go sleep...yeah you should so you can dream about her...What the just shut it I don't want any thoughts of her...oh really 😏...weren't you just saying you love her smile and ohh also her eyes...yeah her smile💖...God!! It makes my heart race and her beautiful eyes that doesn't look at me...she looks and smiles at everyone except me😏...I'll make sure she looks and smiles only at me...ohhooo right now someone was saying no thoughts of her now your going dreamy over her. He realises what he's been thinking, What the fuck am I think...Okay I just need fresh air to clear my thoughts of her...yes she can't make me go mad with just three meets...no no...I need fresh air else I might just loose my sanity.

Vish goes to Roshini's room, Vish goes and hugs her smiling and jumping with excitement "Maa maaa maaa" Roshini smiles looking at her "Slow down Vish...you are pregnant dear...sit down and tell me" Vish "Uff Maa how can I contain my excitement with everything I have seen" Roshini makes Vish sit down "Arre...tell me what happened what did you see" Vish still smiling "Mumma you know today Geet came to office to accept the offer" Roshini was finally happy that Geet accepted the offer "Really...how was Ajju around her" Vish winks at her "Arre Mumma that's what is most exciting" Roshini sits next to Vish "Tell na Vish" Vish "Mumma you know The Ajay Chowdhary, of whom the employees get scared and start stammering was stuttering seeing Geet...her smile is just enough for him to go dreamy...and now when I told him that she mistook me as his wife he was bothered thinking that she thought he is married...Maa you should have seen him...(she becomes emotional) those times he didn't look like the always cold and rude Ajay...she is bringing out the emotions in him in just mere two meetings...and Maa she is beautiful 💖...you have the best choice...not only Ajay any guy would go crazy seeing her" Roshini smiles and caresses Vish's cheeks "Don't worry Vish...I know you want your childhood friend back so do I want that naughty Ajay of mine...it will happen soon dear...Just like you said if she can bring out his emotions in mere two meetings think of what will happen if she with him his whole life" Vish "I hope so Maa...but she has a much terrible past than Ajay will she let him in" Vikrant enters smiling "Love is the only emotion that can heal them both...Trust me...just like you are for me...Geethanjali is going to be for Ajay his forever love...It's fate don't you think everything happens before Maa and Madhu aunty can execute their plans...isn't this enough sign that they are meant to be in eachother's life...we just have to wait for some more time"

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini