Chapter 49

All the guests go to the stage and congratulate them, they both get down from the stage after all the guests leave from the stage. A microphone setup was brought to the stage, Geet looks at Ajay confused while he smiles looking at her and goes to the stage. He takes the stage "Hello Everyone...I know what all of you are thinking...why this mic set...I'm going to sing...I just hope I'm not terrible...this song is dedicated to my beautiful wife", Geet looks at him surprised as he says that he is going to sing, she didn't know about this plan of his, in fact nobody knew about it except Vikrant, everyone starts hooting for him.

Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re
(Your eyes…..)
Nainon ki chaal hai, makhmali haal hai
(Eyes have a velvet touch)
Neechi palkon se badle samaa
(From beneath lashes they can change the world)
Naina sharamaye jo, ya ke bhar aaye jo
(When eyes are shy or fill with tears)
Tham ke ruk jaaye dono jahaan
(The worlds come to a standstill)
Rab ki nemat hai teri nigaahein
(Eyes are God’s gift to you)
Jisme basti hai uski duayein
(Wherein reside His blessings)
Aise naino ki baaton mein koi kyun na aaye
(Who can resist the power of eyes such as yours)
Ho Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re
(Your eyes….)

Ho Aise naino ki baaton mein koi kyun na aaye
(Who can resist the power of eyes such as yours)
Ho Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re
(Your eyes……)

Aahat khwabon ki, chahat dhadkan ki
(A treasure of dreams, desires of the heart)
Unke kadmon ke hai ye nishaan
(These are what eyes hold in their depths)
Chahe kuch na boloon, chahe raaz na kholoon
(I don’t have to speak nor reveal any secret)
Ye samajte hai meri zubaan
(They understand every unspoken word)
Mujhpe barsi jo teri nigaahein
(When your eyes rained down on me)
Meri saanson ne badli adaayein
(My breath changed its beat)
Hoo Aise naino ki baaton mein koi kyun na aaye
(Who can resist the power of eyes such as yours)
Ho Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re
(Your eyes….)
Aise naino ki baaton mein koi kyun na aaye
(Who can resist the power of eyes such as yours)
Ho Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re
(Your eyes…..)
Tere naina, raahein saja de
(Your eyes light up my paths)
Tere naina, doori mita de
(Your eyes draw me closer to you)
Tere naina, dhadkan ko badha de
(Your eyes make my heart beat faster)
Tere naina, palkon mein samaa le
(Your eyes hold me in them)
Wallah
(Oh Lord)

His eyes were on Geet the whole time he was singing, everyone claps as soon as he completes singing, Geet's eyes were glistening with tears hearing him sing. His singing made her heart overwhelm with love, Vish goes near Geet and nudges her, Ajay was still looking at Geet "How was it wife...was it terrible", Keerthi also goes near her nudges her to go on the stage. Geet goes on to the stage and goes near him "who said you sing terrible...your singing is heavenly...I loved it Jaan❤️", everyone again starts hooting for them. They both get down from the stage, Geet looks at him "I didn't know you sing", Ajay smiles "I haven't tried before...this is the first time" Geet looks at him surprised "Please don't joke okay" Ajay "Really love...this is the first time I sang in front of people" Geet was shocked, the way he sang she didn't feel like it was his first time "Nobody would believe if you say it's your first time...I learnt singing still I don't sing the way you did on your first time", Ajay pulls her closer "love your voice is heavenly...If you sing I will keep listening my whole life", Geet shakes her head smiling.

Geet was with her friends, they were talking and teasing her, she was feeling continuous gaze on her, she turns around to see Ajay but he was busy talking with his business associates and moreover his back was facing her. She looks around but she doesn't find anyone, so she goes back to talking to her friends but again she feels a gaze, she excuses herself from her friends and goes to look around. She notices someone behind the stage, who is this person and why is this person standing behind the stage when everyone is here...let me check. She was about to step forward towards the stage when Ajay comes near her "Where are you going love?", She again looks back at the stage but now no one was there, where did the person go...am I imagining, she let's it be and turns to Ajay "Nowhere...come let's dance", Ajay smiles "Okay".

Geet takes Ajay to the dance floor, 'Zara Zara' from RHTDM was being played, Ajay pulls her closer and holds her waist, Geet blushes looking at him. They both keep moving to the song, she again feels a gaze on them but then ignores it and enjoys her dance with Ajay, he twirls her around and pulls her closer, now he was back hugging her, he leans in closer and whispers in her ears "Are my dancing skills improved Mrs.Chowdhary", she shivers as she feels his breath on her ears, he again twirls her and holds her waist now facing eachother, he pulls her in closer as she just blushes without answering him "Answer Mrs.Chowdhary", she looks at him "Yes Mr.Chowdhary". Everyone could clearly see their love for eachother, whoever was thinking this to be a sham it was now clear to them that they both love eachother. Both their families were happy seeing them, finally both their lives was filled with love and smiles which they had been yearning to see in their Children.

After two songs they both leave from the dance floor, Roshini had sent Ajay for some work, Geet was now again curious to know if there was really a person behind the stage. She goes behind the stage and searches but no one was there, so she turns around and leaves, was I really imagining...I saw a man here wearing a black safari suit and also a black cap...who was that...maybe I am imagining things. She was thinking and walking without looking ahead, she bumps into someone, "I'm so sorry...I was not looking ahead my mistake I'm so sorry", she then looks up and finds the man in his early 60's in the black Safari suit but now his cap had fallen on the ground as he bumped into her. He hurriedly leaves from there as soon as she sees him forgetting his cap, Geet was confused, I think it was him I saw that I saw behind the stage, she takes the cap from the ground and  follows him, "Uncle...uncle please wait", he doesn't stops instead quickens his steps, she also quickens her steps and moves in front of him and stops him "Uncle why are going away", "I have some work I need to leave", he was about to go but again Geet stops him, "Uncle please wait...you must be Ajay's relative right...please stay...have your dinner and go...he will also feel good...and also you dropped your cap", he looks at her and caresses her hair and smiles a little "Maybe some other time child", he thinks to himself I wish I could stay but I can't. Ajay had been searching for Geet, he then spots her talking to someone and goes near her, "Geet......", he trails off getting shocked seeing the person in front of him.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini